O n e

This is Jasmine ^^

I'm a sophomore in high school in a boring af biology class. What am I doing with my life? Mr.Allison was talking about the cell theory or something , but I wasn't really paying much attention.

I was thinking about the Dolan twins and how I've been saving up money for Magcon. Suddenly my phone vibrated twice in a row. It was two notifications of the Dolan twins.

@EthanDolan:

'The sis just left:/

Looks like it's just Gray and I again'

@GraysonDolan:

'I wanna do something fun rn but I'm home alone just sitting on my bed'

I smiled, and responded to both their tweets.

@JasmineNeri:

'@EthanDolan Awe Eth don't be bummed out :( You will see her soon enough but for now at least spend all your time with Gray who loves you very much <3'

'@GraysonDolan Gray if you even knew me I'd ask you to go longboarding with me :)'

I pressed the tweet button.

"Ms.Neri !"

Shoot."Um, yes?"

" Why are you using your phone in MY class ?"

"I wasn't I swear I was just checking the time."

"That's not true ! I saw her typing !"someone yelled from the back of the class.

**bell rings**

I packed my books and other materials in my backpack as fast as I could so Mr.Allison wouldn't say anything else to me...

"Jasmine!"

"Um...Yes?"

"Jasmine...I noticed you a little distracted today."

"Uh...No I just have a really bad headache at the moment"

"Alright I hope that's all that was wrong today."

I turned round as I was just about to leave when he suddenly spoke up again.

"And Ms.Neri?"

I stopped and turned around to look at him.

"I'll let the phone situation slide this time."

I smiled,"Thank You"

I walked out of his class really tired. Thank god it was a Friday.("cause Friday's will always be better than Sundays cause Sundays are my suicide days" tøp? no? okay.)

I was walking out of the school when I bumped into my ex-boyfriend, Jacob.

"Hey babe," he smirked.

"I'm not your 'babe'. At least not anymore," I argued with him.

"Awe come on Jasmine I never did anything wrong for you to be talking to me that way," He replied.

"You think cheating on me with Diana was nothing , then you are the most ignorant person on this planet," I stormed off. He grabbed my arm as I tried to walk away.

"Look you little piece of shit..." he tried but not before I slapped, pushed him to the floor, and ran off.

I turned a corner and walked into a store. I think I lost him. Once I felt like it was save to come out, I left the store.

I was on the way to my house, when my phone buzzed once again. I thought it would be a threat message from Jacob or a notification of one of the twins tweeting.

I was wrong.

I looked at my phone and it was a response from both the twins ! I just didn't understand that out of about 1 million fans THEE Dolan Twins would tweet me?!

Why me ? What's so special about me ?

Hey guys ! So this is the first chapter to my first book !! Please don't hate and if I ever have any bad grammar feel free to correct me :)

Byee ! xx