Anonomious Tomorrow Chapter 1

CHAPTER 1

The moment it rang within my ears was the moment I heard the crash of my walls. It was the pin that cracked my protective shield that was built with the hope and the happiness of the past 18 years.

It was as if the time hangs loss in the air, not moving in its regular rhythm. Everything felt dimmer and the world lost its ultimate joys.

 I was in shock, frozen in my state of despair; my eyes halted open, my feet glued where it were, and my body became fragile.

For a moment I felt like slipping, drifting, and losing everything I was held to. No nerve in my whole being had the energy to move, as if my blood clotted in my veins.

The striking news hit me straight through my heart.

It was the moment which made my world crumbles. It was two words, and two words only, that played the melancholic melody of my being.

These words were the ones that brought darkness into my bright-lit world. My heart flattered in sadness.

Reaching my ears the universe stopped in its tracks; no more walking, no more talking, and no more living.

That day I woke up as I usually did over the 18 years that I had been married, in to my old classic room that I adore.

I opened the curtains in the attempt of seeing the waking world. The sunlight gushed into the room brightening every corner it touched.

A feeling of relief overwhelmed my heart as always it did in the beginning of a new day.

I took a deep breath and before I walk to the kitchen, I stole a glimpse of my husband’s large masculine body.

A small smile plastered on my lips at his babyish sight, I sighed and walked to reach the kitchen.

I prepared coffee and breakfast before my husband, Tom, woke up.

By the time my little girl, Tess, was ready for school, tom was up.

“Good morning”, said tom groggily.

“Good morning, honey!!” I replied with a huge smile.

We’ve been for some time out of our lovey dovey moods, cause of the daily stress and the troubles of life.

But that never had been an obstacle in our way, or at least that what I thought…

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY IT

THIS STORY IS MY 2ND SHORT STORY

SO PLZ READ

COMMENT

VOTE AND FAN

IF YOU LIKE IT

THX <3