Introduction

Based on the novel Marie Antoinette: Serial Killer

14 year old Amelié Iselan is the daughter of Cólette Iselan, the doppelgänger of killer queen Marie Antoinette's best friend Veronique. Back when Cólette was 14 she went on a school trip to Paris where she discovered her relation to Veronique. At the time a serial killer was swirling through town killing descendants of the original royal families. Every witness claimed it looked like Marie Antoinette. Of course no one believed them, but Cólette did for she had been seeing the ghost of the once honorable queen everywhere she went. As the story goes Marie was killed by the angry French people who believed that the Austrian native was hungry for power and wealth. Marie entrusted in her closest friends, the royal families, to help her escape from France as the riot was starting. She trusted no one more then Veronique. When time came for them to run, the Royal families left without her, saving themselves from the mob. Heartbroken Veronique wanted to go back for Marie but her demanding husband wouldn't allow it. So with no protection and no where to go the queen was murdered, her head was cut clean off from her body. Centuries later she returns as a vengeful spirit, desperate for revenge against the families of those who betrayed her. Cólette was aware of the then recent murders and was soon to put the pieces together. After her own near death experience from the queen, Cólette desperately tries to save her friends, who are now in danger because of her, while also trying to reach out to the spirit of Veronique to help put Marie Antoinette's spirit at rest. Her attempts succeed when Veronique finally reveals herself to the queen and describes the real occurrence of what happened that day. 25 years later Cólette is recently 39 and has a 14 year old daughter, who is now supposed to take her school trip to Paris. Cólette reluctantly lets Amelié go on the trip. Little do they know more vengeful spirits are back, but this time not of the queen, but of the original Royal families who all blame Cólette for the deaths of their descendants. What better way to avenge their great great great great grandchildren then by killing Cólette's precious daughter Amelié?