Birthday gal pt.2

Ok yall gone hate me but....wattpad deleted the whole scene of august and aden encounter with Red so imma skip it to almost where the good part starts so yep

Chris pov

"Ciara!!" I was so happy me and ciara had an childhood together and teen years she was taken away and we gave up after about 3 years we thought she was in heaven but i guess not....

"Ciara! How did this happen? Where have you been? Ya alright ma?" she wiped a few tears

"That night i was walking to the mail box becuse i forgot to check it then.....a black van pulled up and snatch me i was crying for help i fought and fought until they stuck something in my neck within seconds i was out cold.....ive tried getting away over 20 times and it all failed...then i have up and years went by i became reds maid,sex slave and everything you could possibly imagine" she broke down crying i had one of the boys take her to the van and check her out.

I was so happy....but i realized i cant be happy right now time for beast mood...

August alsina pov

I drop the guns i couldnt believe this nigga knew half of the plan...
"So yall niggas thought yall can pull some shit off like that...and kill one of my men like really nigga" red said as he sat the blunt. In the ash tray

Then chris walk in and he was gone shot but they already took his gun... I knew we was fucked but i needed to press this red button thats in my pants pocket but my hands are in the air and if i made any movement none of us will walk out alive.

"Pat them niggas" red commanded as he turned around in his chair.....

"Wtf is this" he grab it and he accidentally pressed the button the the windows bust all you heard was gun shots pop off ....

Nobody pov

Man no ! You cant go out like this.....

Clif hanger

Who got shot?