Who is Sophia??

Sophia POV

I told sophia to sit down and she did not obey me hunni. i kno she obeys.. JACOB? are you even listening to me? yea babe.. you understand.. handle the cute baby.. SOPHIA go brush your teeth hunni. sophia tried to reply with a no but i stopped her before she could say.. i kno she is trying to follow in her dads footsteps but no.. she cant becasue of her attitude it will totally change.. Sophia Rosemary Perez if you dont get your butt down these stairs in 5 seconds i will tell your dad.. 1...2..3...4...5... im here mommy dont tell daddie.. come here lemme do your hair.. Mommie no you are going to hurt me with that comb. Can i go the the salon? i kno this lady did not say i cant go to the salon.

Lailah POV 

Sophia how many times do i have to call your name you have 5 seconds again.. 1...2..3...4...5.  i think this child might obey.. what will it be if i have another? NOOOOOO. not even going to think about it.. now where is my baby? prince why u didnt call me from the store.. not im out of here..

Jacob POV 

Omg i have to think about my fine lady and my beautiful daughter Sophia.. I kno this lady not telling me to go to the store to get her so makeup.. wait thats a shame.. NO COMMENT  i have nothing else to say bye..

FIND OUT HOW THE HOUSEHOLD GOES ON CHAPTER 2!