Alcor x reader (devil survivor 2 the animation)

~3 person P.O.V~
Alcor and y/n were playing chess. Alcor looked at his white queen chess piece, then looked at you. He smiled.
"Sabrina, dear?"
"Yes alcor?"
"Would you like to go out to dinner with me? Maybe a candle lit dinner on the roof looking over the city?"
"I'd love that alcor! I'll go get ready!" she kissed his cheek and ran to the bathroom to get a bath started then ran to her room to grab her robe and towel. He watched her run around grabbing things for the bathroom and sighed with happiness.
"I hope this works..."

~~time skip brought to you by yamato being a jerk to everyone...~~

~Alcors P.O.V~
I waited on the roof for y/n. Looking over everything I have set up. The candles. The beautiful table cloth and the plates to make everything complete.
"Gee I hope they do it correctly"
"Do what correctly ally~"
"Huh? Oh! Uhhhh nothing my dear just hoping j set this up right" I turned around and saw y/n in a black white and red dress. (My favorite colours). Red on the chest part a white ribbon around her mid torso to separate the colours and then the long black part of the dress. Her hair was in a fancy bun with curls hanging down. She was beautiful.
"Wow y/n you....look stunning!" I hugged her gently trying not to ruin the beautiful dress of hers
"Only for you my dearest alcor~"
I guided her to the table. She gasped
"What's wrong" I panicked
"I I its so BEAUTIFUL!!"
'gee get me scared much' I thought to myself
I laughed and pulled out the chair for her then pushed her in gently when she sat down. I served her dinner. The dinner was poached salmon, with some veggies, small dinner roles and some sparkling wine.
During dinner she was just looking out around the city 'here's my chance'
"Y/n?"
"Yes alcor?"
I got on my knee and opened the small velvet black box
"Will you do me the honor of....becoming my bride?"
"Alcor.....I don't know what to say" she had small tears coming down her face
"Take all the time yo-" I was shortly inturupted
"YES ALCOR!! YES YES YES!!" Then she tackled me to the ground. We stared into each others eyes and I broke the small gap and kissed her. Her first kiss was taken by me. She gasped slightly. Then gave in and kissed back. ' for someone who never kissed anyone before she's pretty good'
After a few seconds of kissing we stood up and I showed her the city. I had hibiki, daichi, yamato (his army) and fumi set up fireworks. I'm so happy she like the fireworks, and the dinner, And the dancing.
~y/ns P.O.V~
When we were done alcor had hibiki, and daichi pick up everything and we went back down to the second floor. he got into some red and black silk pjs and I just put on some sweat pants. 'I'm so happy. Everything he did just to ask me to marry him! Amazing. How long did it take him to do this? I'll ask him later. I would rather read and lay next to him on the couch.' I thought and smiled. I laid on him and he held me as I read the book. I'm guessing he was reading as well. Since he was also holding my book at an angle where we can both read it.

~alcors P.O.V~
I'm so happy she's going to be the best bride and mother I've ever seen in my entire life time.
"I love you y/n" I broke the silence
" and I love you alcor!" We kissed and kept reading
'It was the best night I've ever ever had in over 1200+ years //yes he is that old he's pretty much from the Greek and roman empire. Look it up// I want her by my side forever for the rest of my life. I held her close as we read. She smiled the smile I fell in love with. Her giggles, her cute temper tantrums and most of all for loving a monster like me

//I hoped you all liked it. Comment if you want me to do a ship for you or you want a ____x _____
Thank you all //