Chapter 2

//Sozzles if I was gone too long! I had secondary school to deal with. The pic that's up right now is just a filler while I make their outfits on Rinmaru Games.//

Rythian's POV:
I met Maia and Aaron properly today. Well, Aaron at least as Maia blanked out and fell unconscious. As she fell, I noticed something on her arm like a purple mark of some sort. I'll ask Kim (Yogscast).

Aaron's POV:
After Maia had gotten to med bay, Rythian and I went to get us new clothes. I grabbed the ones I thought suited us then left.

Maia's POV:
Dream~~~
I "woke" up in a whole different place that before. This place was gory and gruesome and covered in blood or guts! I didn't like this at all. This wasn't like fiction. That's when I awoke for real...
'Ahhhh!' I screamed as I jolted up, drowsy from being awake for like 2 seconds. There was a girl with blonde hair in a side braid next to me. (Maybe she was a nurse?) The lady saw I was alive and spoke quietly. 'Oh, you're awake! You must be Maia. I've heard a lot about you from Aaron. I was just examining this purply substance we found on your arm and old clothes.'
I looked at my arm and I saw a ender mark there, just there. Rythian walked in and the blonde lady walked out. The random ender mark was strange. From looking at him, Rythian seemed to have ender as well. I told him everything.
'Ender hmm? I could teach you to use it for good as you can't get rid of it. You don't want to act like me in Tekkitopia.'

//Anyway, hopefully I can find a game where I can take the pic and use it for this. Maybe I could draw it...☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆