A Birthday to Remember

I hear the strumming of a guitar and five amazing voices singing What Makes You Beautiful. And I know the voices, they belong to my five best friends, Harry, Louis, Liam, Zayn, and Niall. I'm smiling like an idiot. I open my eyes and see them. "Happy birthday, beautiful." Louis says.

"Thank you." I say sitting up.

"What do you want to do?"

"Well were going to look at the houses today."

"Oh yeah. Come down stairs we have a surprise for you."

"Okay. Be down in two minutes." I throw on a hoodie and brush my hair out. I go down stairs and see a bunch of boxes and one huge box.

"Open the small ones first."

I sit on the counter and they bring boxes over to me one at a time. Harry's first. I open the small box and inside is a golden necklace that says 'love'. "I love it Harry! Thank you!" I give him a hug and he puts it on me.

Zayn gives me his box. I open it and inside is a red varsity jacket. "Oh my gosh thank you!"

"I'm glad you like it."

I put it on. "My turn!" Louis yells handing me his box. I open it and find a wallet.

"This is so cute!"

"It's so you can hold your license."

"Your going to teach me to drive in England?!"

"Of course I am!"

"Thank you!"

"Mee!" Liam hands me his present. Inside is a sweat shirt that says 'cool story bro', pink sweat pants and UGGS.

"Thank you so much! I love them!" I slip on my UGGS. I would put my sweat pants on but I'm not taking my pants off.

Niall hands me his. Inside is a SnapBack and Ray Bans that are exactly like his. "Aww."

"Now we can match."

"I love them." I put my hat on and the shades. "I look pretty sexy. Thank you guys so much."

"There's one more."

I hop down from the counter. "What is it!?"

"Well just open the box."

the side comes off and Tylor comes out. "Oh my flippin god!"

"Annie!"

"Tylor! How?"

"Well they flew me out! And I have a present for you!"

"Aww you didn't have to."

"Here." she pulls out a box from behind her back and hands me it. Inside is all my favorite candy, sour patch, swedish fish, war heads, lemon heads, lolipops, sour skittles, milk duds, and juicy fruit gum.

"Oh my god! Thank you so much! Oh and Tylor you jelly of my jacket?"

"Heck yeah!"

"Now we both have them!"

"Yes! Finally since eighth grade!"

"I know!"

"I was told that your looking at flats? What's a flat?"

"Apparently it's a house."

"Oh okay."

"Yeah. Wanna see the house here?"

"Let's go!" I grab my presents and bring them upstairs to my room. "This is your room?" Tylor asks looking around.

"For now."