Inseparable lovers - Russell Brand and Noel Fielding

Noel clasped Russells hand with an urge of passion, their hearts beating fast. As they ran up the plain office stair case their giggles echoed around them. Once they reached the final level they ran out of the door, letting the cool evening breeze hit them shifting their hair out of place. The couple scampered over to the closest side, hands locked together, gazing at the setting sun over the beautiful city. Noels hair danced freely in the wind, following every path like a new rhythm. Russell brought him to his side, holding him like he would never let go. Their heat beats were in-sync, neither one quite in control. The elegant swish of movement as they spun round to face each other was overpowering. The ultra marine pools of one sparkled in the dusk, into the tawny chestnut eyes of the other. Neither one of them spoke: they were lost in ecstasy. Their hands pressed together while they embraced the wonderful, sensational moment that lay before them. Russell slipped his hands to hold his lovers hips as they swayed in the zephyr, whilst Noels transposed to his sweet-hearts hair. He curled, looped, spiralled the thick hazel locks of his partner round his elegant ring finger, where he hoped one day would hold a golden ring connecting them both until the end of time. Both mens lips quivered whilst they attempted control. Russells hands slipped to the soft, fluid, raven hair of his mate. Simultaneously, eyelashes began to cover the pools of love, once the delicate lashes had locked like the golden gates of heaven they began to lean. Each ones gentle physique inclining towards the others. Their heads rolled round the perfect angle, it felt special, neither one truly understood what was happening.  Noel released his lip from the bite, as they neared the greatest feeling know to man. The soft, flesh lips of the men touched down on the others, sending out flurries of excitement and warm summer bliss. Russell groped at Noels hair with intense passion, bringing him closer, pulling him to his chest. The breeze was fighting against them like two people trying to separate the loving bond between them, but nothing could lacerate them apart. On the outside it was a simple and innocent kiss, but inside the lust and erotic power was bursting out like fireworks. One tongue lathered the other, sliding over teeth, searching and seeking every sweet spot. The wind was picking up, forcing the two hearts closer together, beating into the others chest. The heat between them built up by each push and release of tension. Their lips were fastened like buckles, neither one wanting to break away. Russells black shirt began to bustle behind him as he shivered from the bitter flurry of wind. Noel placed his arms like angel wings around Russells elegant frame to protect him like a guardian sent to cradle them both through the chill. Shadows began to line the wall behind them.. silhouetting the bodies as they held each other tight. Their lips released allowing for the couple to breathe. 

"Why are we here?" queried Russell in a deep, husky murmur. They continued to clasp each other tight, staring into their partners eyes. The sun was almost down, stars began to appear across the cold night sky.   

Noel breathed deeply into his intimate mates shoulder "It's free..." he replied in a thick raspy voice "We can be, we can be who we are here" Biting his lip he faced up to the taller man.

Their eyes met again. In that split moment they realised. They realised who they truly were. What they wanted. 

As Noel fumbled for his house key, his mind wandered over earlier that evening. They had realised who they were. He recalled the forgiving metallic-brown, chestnut eyes of his partner, looking deep inside him. Just the thought of the tight jeans sent him into ecstasy. They planned to meet up again tomorrow, as a date. Noel knew what he needed to be dressed in (he wasn't stupid) something sexy, smooth and free. Although he knew that his lover loved him for who he was, he was still apprehensive, he didn't want to mess up this chance. He adored Russell, he knew him, he knew everything, even things that he had never known. He just liked the look of the future. The future that he saw looked complete, a life with no boundaries because he could be who he was.. and that person belong to someone.. he had found that person and never wanted to let him go.