Chapter 1

FlashBack

"Peyton Galley"A tall dark haired man spoke
Stepping forward I felt sweat in the palm of my hands.This was it this was the moment I would either by a warrior,omega,guard.Fear pulsed threw me as all eyes were on me.
"Peyton Galley from this moment on you shall be a Warrior"relief flooded over me.
All my life I had wanted to be a warrior and now my dream had come true.
Alpha Kyle stood their with Luna Mariah.Bowing my head in respect I glanced up.
"Peyton that is Chase leader of warrior section you must do what he's say but I always have power over him"Alpha Kyle spoke
"Thank you Alpha.Its nice to meet you Chase"Peyton spoke glancing at him.He was tall with short hazel hair and blue eyes.
"Peyton Galley from this moment on your rank in the warriors will be one the highest of course is Lead Warrior or 3rd in command of the Pack of FallingStars"He spoke

Nodding my head I walked over to my best friend Violet whom I've know since I was two.That moment on my life changes forever.

Present Time

Glancing out into the clearing the Pack of Endless Night prowled on our territory.Glancing at Alpha Kyle and Lead warrior Chase the two were in a deep conversation.
"Peyton you Violet,Peter,Bailey and Seth with be with Alpha Kyle which they will strike first.The rest of you will be on my patrol we strike when Alpha Kyle howls"Chase ordered
Nodding I walked over to alpha Kyle.
"Warriors of FallingStars you will all be honored for each battle you fight to protect what you love most."Alpha Kyle spoke nodding all of us shifted.I shifted into my White Wolf Dawn.Growling Alpha Kyle's wolf Arrow growled.
With a nod of his head we charged into the clearing.Growling I lunged at a silver wolf.Snapping my teeth flash connected with them.Howling in pain the wolf Tore himself free snarling Claws raked down my right eyes.Anger filled my launching at the wolf teeth sunk into my neck.A Howling rose into the clearing as Alpha Kyle singled for the second patrol Turning my head a Black wolf stood their horror in his eyes.
"Mate"Dawn growled
Growling I tore myself free.Claws ran over my chest and blood pooled out.Whimpering I glanced at the black wolf.Teeth connected with my throat.Twisting my body I ripped myself from the grip.Lunging I heard a crunch of bone and the silver wolf collapsed.A howling from the Alpha of Endless Night and the pack took off.
Stumbling I shifted and collapsed to the ground blood trading out of the side of my mouth.Alpha Kyle and chase races over and that was the last thing I saw before darkness took over.

Hey guys so that is the end of chapter one.A new chapter will be posted every day or so