The Shadow

Dan's POV

I walked out of my house pulling my night black hood over my head. It was a cold night and I had finally decided to get up and have a walk. Last night was blurry I couldn't remember what had happened all I know is that I was at a party and that someone brought me back home and to my bed.
I needed to think I walked towards the park.

When I got there it was deserted all the kids gone home to listen to bedtime stories. I sat on a nearby swing and brought my phone from my pocket.
I had a message from someone called Phil.

Phil-How did you enjoy the party last night!!

Dan- Uh who is this?!

Phil- Phillip you know we met at the party and you got drunk and passed out

Dan- What! Wait did you take me home???

Phil- Yes why???

Dan- Ok I was confused as to how I got home.

Phil- Oh ok so do you want to hang out tomorrow??

Dan-Uhhh bit soon I hardly know you

Phil- common it'll be fun

I looked up, a strange man was walking into the park he didn't look much taller than me he was wearing skinny jeans and a blue jumper with his hood over his head. He looked up. He had bright blue eyes and a friendly smirk on his face. He walked up to me.
"Daniel" he said "fancy seeing you here"
I blinked in shock, how did he know my name.
"Dan?"
"H..how did you know my name?"
"It's Phil you know Phillip we were just talking"

"Oh hi Phil..."
I don't know what happened my heart just stopped as he flung down his hood. Phil flicked his hair out of his eyes. His haircut was almost identical to my own just it was in the opposite direction.
I gasped covering my hand with my mouth as I did so. He just looked so wonderful.

----------------------------------------------
Hey Guys thanks for the awesome support.
Follow my Instagram if you want to contact me for whatever reason: __The_dark_shadow__