Chapter 5

More about your past
__________________________

(You can play the music if you want)

Garroth POV
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
"What wait your a Shadow Knight!?" I said "wait just let me explain" Y/N said "ok" I said "I became a Shadow Knight when I was ten I don't remember that much the only thing I remember is going outside and I then i black out than I wake up in the nether I can't remember clear the room but I remember them saying "Its almost ready" but then my dad came running in I guess he didn't see me because when I shouted "DADDY!!" he seemed shocked but happy still he came got me of the thingy I was on, he kneeled down hugged me and said "I was so worried about you let's go-" Y/N stopped she was getting teared up "i-its ok you don't have to continue" I said "it's ok...I want to tell you this" she said the last part I didn't hear clearly but before I could say something Y/N began "when my dad got up to leave someone shot an arrow at my dads arm I got really mad...and..got a little out of control...I didn't know back then the secret my mom and dad hid from me all these years I was the last element bender I just remember a lot of air around me than.....I think I blacked.... I dont remember anything but when I woke up I was outside the broken nether portal my dad was on the floor..... unconscious I tried shaking him and yelling for help but it was useless he was....dead" tears started to roll down Y/N face "everything went blurry than I black out but when I woke up I saw I was in my room but when I got up to look for my mom in her bedroom when I was about to knock on her door I heard mom talking to someone "she can't find out WHAT she is or of any of her powers ok?" My mom said and a male voice said "may I ask what are her powers?" "Her powers.....are that she is the last element bender and she has healing powers her powers can be used for good and bad her power out of control can be deadly , but now she's being hunted down by the shadow knights to finish what they started......to make her a full shadow knight" my mom said I ran to my room I was shaking of fear of me. From that day and on my mom forbid me from going outside. The years past I forgot about every thing that was until on my 19th birthday the Shadow Knights attacked my kingdom, killed my mom and took everything away from me I began to run than for hours rhan I black out and end up here" Y/N said now in tears. "Its ok" I say than I go and hug her she seems shocked but than she hugs back crying "shhhhh" I say while patting Y/N back " I know how it feels don't worry" I think.

~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Hi guys I hope you like this chapter sorry it took forever to upload this bit school is really frustrating but thanks for being really supportive bye love you all♥
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~