Soarin In The Clouds Soarin x Reader Part 1

Suggested by XxflutterwolfxX

You were so exited to start your
Wonderbolts training. Ever since you we're a little filly, you dreamed about flying high in the clouds with the professional Wonderbolts...

...if only you could find your way to the Wonderbolts office.

"Where the heck is it?! Come on (y/n), you can't get lost on your first day!" You told yourself. You strained your eyes to look at the directions your dad gave you, not knowing which way to go.

Still looking at the map, you wandered onto the training ground, not being aware of your surroundings. Now do I go left.... Or right? UGH come on (y/n), THINK!

Then, suddenly, you hear a voice up above. "WATCH OUT!!"  Then, you look up and see a blur of blue before something crashes into you. You then fall on the ground.

"Ouch..." You say, rubbing your head with your hoof.

"Oh my Celestia, are you okay??" Somepony said. You looked up to see a stallion with a navy blue mane & tail, light blue wings, and a wonder bolt suit and goggles. He then lifted the goggles off and you see green eyes filled with worry. You instantly recognize him as Soarin, the famous Winderbolt.

You blush in embarrassment. "Y-yeah... I'm okay. Are you?"

Soarin smiled. "Of course! I was trained to brace for impact just in case I fell."

"That's cool!"

"Yeah...." He stared at your (e/c) eyes. "Anyway, what are you doing here? Ponies not in Wonderbolts Academy or in the Wonderbolts aren't supposed to be here."

"Uh...." You look down at your Wonderbolt Academy graduate's button. "I'm here for an apprenticeship, I was chosen by the Wonderbolt coach to train here to become a Wonderbolt!" You smile, proud of your achievement.

"Really? Your the new Wonderbolt trainee?" You nod. "Awesome! Nice to meet you, I'm the one who's gonna help train you!"

"Really?! Awesome!!" Then, noticing you might've come on too strong, you add, "I mean, uh, cool." You blush. He laughs, his eyes twinkling. You never really have noticed how cute he was before...