Selfish

It commenced with simple requests, and insignificant obligations to those requests. Those simple requests were merely daily favours of help, that Zuko asked for, which [Name] always aided him with. These simple requests were similar to the following:"[Name], could you help me cook dinner?" Zuko asked, smiling at her. Instantly, The [H/C] left what she was occupied with, and joined the raven-haired prince with what he was doing: Cooking. "I'll be happy to," She said smiling at him, and kissing him on the cheek. Then, she proceeded to take the vegetables away from, and start cutting them by herself, while Zuko moved onto the easier tasks. Then, these simple requests became more complexed. "[Name], can you go to Ba Sing Se to attend the meeting with the Earth King in my place?" Zuko asked, opening his eyes to look at his beloved, while he was receiving a royal comb massage. The said female glanced at him with a tired face, while she cradled an infant in her arms, trying to get it to return to its slumber. "But I have to attend another meeting with General Iroh in your place, take my Firebending class, and take care of Izumi. I couldn't possibly-""Your meeting with the General Iroh will be scheduled to be at midnight. You can cancel your Firebending class, and we can hire a baby sister for Izumi. With all this arranged, you can successfully make it on time," Zuko interrupted, closing his eyes in content. "Yes, over there, that's the spot," He spoke, leaning his head against the female's hands that was massaging his head. This gesture caused her cheeks to turn pink. [Name] narrowed her tired eyes at the Firelord before her. "I haven't had a proper sleep in days-" She began, but once again, Zuko interrupted her before she was able to finish her sentence. "You can catch on your sleep on your way to the Earth Kingdom. Please, I need you to do this for me," He said, looking at her with pleading eyes. [Name] sighed heavily before she looked away and muttered, "Fine."Zuko was delighted with her response, because he motioned her to come. [Name] sighed and walked towards him with their baby girl in her arms. She leaned down towards Zuko, pecking his lips. These complexed requests then morphed into orders that [Name] had became obliged to follow. If she ever refused to not do as she was told, if she ever defied against Zuko's orders, she faced dire consequences. Zuko walked through the Royal Garden of his palace with a neutral face, while his long Fire Nation royal robes, staggered behind him on the garden's ground. Zuko walked in peace for a few moments, when he glanced at his right. There, the sight that he saw, filled him with indignation. He saw his spouse with their baby sitting on a mat, having a picnic with another man. The tan Brunet man, was laughing with his [Name]. Zuko's nose flared in anger, before he exhaled heavily which caused slight fire to come out of his mouth. With an 'extreme enraged' expression written all over his face, he stomped away, deciding that he will deal with [Name] on that night. "Why were you with another man?" Zuko snarled, the moment [Name] entered their bedroom. The said female looked at him with a confused face,as she tied her hair in a messy bun. "I don't know what you're talking about," She said, shrugging. She tried to walk past the angry raven-haired male that stood in front of her, but he blocked her way. "What do you want Zuko? I have to go to Ba Sing Se tomorrow," [Name] exclaimed, looking at Zuko with annoyed and tired eyes. "No you won't," Zuko hissed, glaring at her. [Name] furrowed her eyebrows, before they shot up in her hair with anger and annoyance. "What do you mean I am not!? I cancelled my Firebending class for this stupid meeting, that you're too damn lazy to go to!" She snapped, glaring at him with furious eyes. "What did you say?" Zuko hissed, grabbing onto her arm. "I said you're lazy! I have to do everything around here, even your damn duties! I haven't gotten a proper sleep since that troublesome child of yours was born! It's like.. I'm not your wife, but your slave that is here to fulfill your selfish needs! I am sick and tired of living like this!" [Name] hissed at Zuko, snatching her arm away from his grip. She walked a few steps away from him, before Zuko grabbed her arm, and pulled her towards him, her back hitting against his chest. Zuko leaned down towards her ear, fanning it with his breath, which caused shivers to run down [Name]'s spine. But nonetheless, she held her ground. "What do you want?" She growled, anger clearly evident in her voice. "You're right..." Zuko began whispering in her ear, as he licked her earlobe. This caused another shiver to run down her [Name]'s spine, as her stomach began to churn because she felt an eerie feeling creeping at the bottom pit of it. "You are my slave, here to fulfill my selfish needs," Zuko said with a cunning voice, as a smirk appeared on his face. [Name] opened her mouth to reply to him, but she wasn't able to when Zuko tossed her in their bed, and she landed face first on the mattress. That night, [Name] learnt how truly selfish and unthoughtful Zuko was about others, other than himself.