Chapter 7

A/N: I do not own Naruto Masashi Kishimoto does
Italics: thoughts
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hokage's POV

"It's dark.......where am I?"

"The last thing I remember was being in my office and being taking away by two Anbu. Based on their height I'm guessing it was Misa and Naruto. They took me completely by surprise."

"It's about time you woke up, I heard a voice say. I knew instantly who is was.

"Danzo.....just what do you want with me?" I asked him.

Even though I was tied up and practically helpless I tried not to show it.

"Your position as hokage of course" he responded.

"I knew it, that was always his goal. Ever since I became hokage he has held resentment for me. now I know exactly why"

I stopped to ponder as to what could go wrong with his plan.

"You do know you will never get the approval of the villagers or our ninja" I told him as a matter-of-fact.

"Oh I don't need their approval, with the two little blonde seal masters here I can make as many seals as I want and place them on every one in the village" he stated.

It was then that I realized that Misa and Naruto were in the room. Their masks were off and I could see the clouded look in their eyes. I guessed their homemade seals hadn't taken affect yet.

"To think you would use children for your own selfish desires" I spat at him, my anger growing. The answer I received made my blood boil.

"What children"!?!? He yelled at me. The only people in this room are two adults and two little monsters.

"Those two are talented children!!" I yelled no longer able to control my anger."

"Believe what you want but deep down you know they are monsters" Danzo said coldly.

I could no longer take this so I decided to change the subject.

"That still doesn't answer what you are gonna do with me" I said with a glare in my eyes.

He looked at me strait in the eyes before he gave me an evil smirk

" I figured that before I killed you I could use you as bait to lure the rest of the ninja currently in the village into a trap. Of course while they're trapped I will place the controlling seals on them." By this point he was smiling maliciously.

"Your plan will never work....because all of my ninja have the will of fire, and they will NEVER let the village fall into the hands of someone like you".

"We'll see about that" he said with a cocky grin on his face.

Then the world faded to to black
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yay done  \ (^ ~ ^) / chapter 7!!!
Thanks so much for reading my story. Oh and I just want to say that the funny pictures aren't mine I just found them on the internet.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ahh the internet
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Such a wonderful invention