Chapter 6

A/N: I do not own Naruto Masashi Kishimoto does
Italics: thoughts
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Normal POV

The village was in chaos. With all the citizens evacuated, there were ninja running all over the place. There were small fires here and there slowly being put out.

Kakashi's POV

'Just how many Anbu members do we have?' I asked myself. My uncompleted genin team and I have been running around the village placing those seals the hokage gave us on the controlled Anbu.( Yes Kakashi was informed of the situation)In fact we've run into so many that we are almost out of seals!! Right now I only have half my team since Misa and Naruto are being controlled, so I'm stuck with Sasuke and Sakura who is fawning all over the Uchiha!!!

~Five Minutes Later~

At this point we have run out of seals, so I ordered my team to retreat to the hokage tower only to notice the other teams were there as well. So we all enter the tower to report our findings to the hokage

Normal POV

"Hokage-sama, Kakashi said, most of the Anbu have been aprehended my team has already run out of seals."

"Our teams as well", Asuma said referring to Kurenai and himself.

"Good...I was told that there were 40 seals though we have a total of 45 Anbu......so there 5 Anbu left", said the hokage.

As if on cue two Anbu came crashing through the window. They were both short, with bright blonde hair showing behind their fox maks.

It was Misa and Naruto.

They ran towards the hokage, faster than most Anbu could. The next thing the occupants in the room knew
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
the hokage was gone.

They looked around frantically trying to find their missing hokage and the two people who had taken him. Though as fast as they had come they were already gone. No chakra signature left, nothing to indicate they were even there. Looks of worry were on the faces of all the ninja present, fearing the worst for their beloved hokage.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Update Completed
Please vote
Please comment
Bye ✋