"Ok." I said walking over to the sneakers wall with the twins by my side.

The same group of guys walk in loud talking & laughing. The white lady appeared again. She put her index finger over her mouth signaling for them to quiet down. They quieted down a little bit.

"Aye. Y'all calm down. I came in here to get a pair of shoes!" One of the short dudes said with his arms out blocking their way.

"Aiight man!" A big guy out of the group said.

They all walked over to the sneaker section; where I am 😒.

Right now I'm trying on these fresh pair of sneakers. The twins are sitting right next to me talking about what they are gonna do with their Build-A-Bears when they get home. The group sits accept the short guy. All of them look my way.

"Aye don't that look like the guy Ross was talkin bout?" A fat dude said rubbing his beard & pointing at me.

I looked at him & his crew like he/they was crazy.

"Yea it does." A skinny dude huffed.

"Excuse me?" I said in a deep voice.

"Don't you got a wife named Jasmine?" The fat dude asked me.

Jasmine walks into the store & sits down next to me as if she didn't see those dudes right there.

"Aye that's Jas right there!" The skinny dude says pointing at Jasmine.

Jasmine's head flips hard over their way.

"Ha Haaa!!!!! It is though!!!!" The fat dude says/ laughs loudly.

"Aww hell naw!," Jasmine says

"Let's Go!" She says standing up.

"But mommy, I want that watch!" Aalayah says whining, folding her arms, pouting.

"You will get it. I found The shoes I wanted. Come on." I said grabbing the shoes & Aalayah's hand.

"Your getting her a watch from here?" Jasmine asked.

"Yea, she wants it." I said going up to the front desk.

Aaliyah & Jasmine followed. The lady rang up the watch & shoes.

"Your total today is $1695.00." She said casually.

I handed her my credit card. After a few clicks she gave me my card back. She put all our stuff in a Gucci bag & handed me it.

"Have a nice day." The lady said smiling.

"You too." I said leaving the store with Jasmine & the twins.

"Thank you Daddy!!!" Aalayah said happily hugging my leg, smiling.

I smiled at her.

"Your welcome baby." I said picking her up & kissing her on the cheek.

As I was driving home I saw a car that was following us. I pull into a gas station.

"When I get out grab the AKAs from the trunk." I said turning off the car, taking the keys with me.

We both got out. I went into the store & Jasmine did as she was told.

The car that was following us parked at a gas pump. The same 5 guys from earlier got out of the car. They stood outside their car & talked. After putting the AKAs down on the floor of the car, Jasmine sat back down in the passenger seat. I walked out of the store with a bag full of snacks. I got in the car. As I was getting in the car the group walked my way. I locked all the doors.

"Daddy can I get a snack?!" Aaliyah asked rubbing her eyes.

"I'm sleepy..." Aalayah said tilting her head, slowly closing her eyes.

"We're almost home." Jasmine said turning around to look at Aalayah.

"Do you want them to have their snacks right now?" I ask Jasmine.

"They can have one piece." Jasmine said.

"Yes!!!" Aaliyah said grabing the white bag.

Every thing spilled out the bag. I pulled out the store's parking lot.

"Oops." Aaliyah said holding the empty bag & covering her mouth with her hand.

"Ughh. Really!" Jasmine says frustrated, picking up the things that fell out the bag.

You can tell Jasmine is tierd too.

"It was an accident chill out." I said to Jasmine as I stoped at a red light.

I turned around & helped Jasmine pick up the items.

Soon we arrived at the house. The same car with the group of guys in it, zoomed in our drive way & they all got out. Jasmine ran over to the twins & bent down to their level.

"RUN THROUGH THE FENCE & HIDE IN THE BACK YARD. DO NOT MAKE ANY NOISE & DO NOT COME FROM BACK THERE UNLESS WE COME & GET YOU." Jasmine said, then stood up & gently pushed their backs for them to do as she said.

The twins ran & did what was told. While she was talking to them i hurryed & grabed the guns from the car. I tossed Jas a gun. One of the big dudes from the group walked up to me. The rest followed closely behind. Jas stood right by my side.

"Look here nigga. We can either do this the gun way or the drag way." he said meanly.

"Or we can do it your way: The bitch Made Ass Nigga way." I said. Then I shot him all in his chest about 12 times, a lil bit more.

We killed the whole squad. Fuk dey hoe ass squad!