Chapter 2

Lavelle's P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Daddy, I wanna go higher!!!" Aalayah yelled as I pushed her in the swing.

"Ok." I said pushing her higher.

Were at Kings Park. Jasmine is right next to me pushing Aaliyah in a swing also. It's winter time and we all got on fur coats & fur gloves.

"We should go to the mall after this, they need more clothes." Jasmine said smiling & pushing the swing.

"Aiight. I got y'all." I said.

"I wanna get off!" Aaliyah said whining, trying to get off the swing.

"Me too!" Aalayah whines also, crossing her arms, pouting.

"Ok, ok, ok." I say taking Aalayah off the swing.

Jasmine takes Aaliyah off the swing too.

"Y'all ready to go?" Jasmine asks picking up Aaliyah, looking at Aalayah.

"Uhmm." Aalayah says nodding her head as I pick her up.

I kissed Aalayah on the check & did the same with Jasmine & Aaliyah. We walked to the car & got in. Jasmine buckled the twins up, then got in the passenger seat. I drove off.

Soon we made it to the mall. The twins were whining that they were hungry so we went to the food court first. After we all ate, we blew up our money in the stores. As we were walking to one store, I felt that some one was following us. I looked around & saw a group of guys laughing. I walked into the Gucci store with Aalayah's & Aaliyah's little hands in mines.

"Daddy, I want that watch!" Aalayah said looking at the sparkling watch.

"Layah you are only two years old. How you want a Gucci watch?" I said to her, bending down to her level.

"Cuz. It's sparkily! Look!" she says excitedly, her dimples showed.

"Girl, you don't even know how much that watch costs!" I say smiling.

"It's pretty..." Aalayah said touching the glass, smiling in amazement.

I stand up.

"Where's mommy daddy?" Aaliyah asks poking at her dimples.

"In a different store tryin some clothes on...." I said looking at her.

A lady appeared behind the desk.

"Oh.." Aaliyah said swinging my arm.

"How may I help you today sir?" The white lady said smiling, then looking down at the twins smiling.

"I want that watch!" Aalayah said to the woman, jumping, touching the glass where the watch is.

"Are you sure that's the one you want?" I ask her.

"Yup!" She says happily smiling.

"I guess that's the one we'll be getting." I said to the lady.

The lady opened the glass & pulled out the watch.

"Is this all for you today?" The lady asked.

"Ummm. No I actually came in here to buy a pair of sneakers." I said looking around.

"For who?" Aalayah asked with a scrunched up face.

I laughed

"For me honey." I said to Aalayah smiling.

"Oh..." She said swinging her foot.

"You can go get the sneakers. The watch will be up here when your ready to pay." The lady said looking at me, then walking away.