Going to high school/9th grade

Asoka P.O.V

One morning I was fixing breakfast and my mom walk down the stairs hey mom I said with cereal in my mouth"you know what I said about talking with food in your mouth"sorry ma I said giggling.

Asoka did you know you've been chosen to go too the leaf villages high school my mom said.

Wait really I can't wait.

10 weeks later...............

Alright buy mom i said giving her a hug I then jump on top of a tree looking at the village my mom car started driving off when my mom left
I heard something moving through the trees I then hurried and ran into the village but was stopped by a girl with pink hair"what do you think your doing"said the girl,I'm suppose to be here I go too the leaf villages high school.

Wait you to she said,um yeah I'm didn't catch your name"Sakura"nice name well you mind showing me around"well actually toppah can show you around he's not from this village but he is friendly.

Oh ok we're is this toppah(toppah then jumps up from a whole in the ground"hey dude wassup"seems like this guy had Been working hard he has dirt all over him'asoka was thinking to himself.

Asoka and toppah had started walking around trying to get to know each other,so.....toppah what kind of special abilities do you have I heard most people have powers and stuff"oh yeah I have some sort of rock jutsu and I can jump really high I have this shovel like thing I carry around that can shoot molten rocks and it can dig almost anything in a second heheh it's pretty cool I guess what about you"see um I don't really know I just want to learn.

I mean my mom did say I had some special ability that no one in my family ever had but I mean I guess I think I know I have a special ability then.