"He was just some guy from the bar nothing more."

"If you don't want him I'll take him" she replies causing me to chuckle.

"I think that Jones dude likes you. He hasn't stop eyeing you since he came in." Sky says.

I look up only to be met with David's beautiful grey eyes drawing me in. The intensity in his eyes causes a blush to kiss my cheeks.

"Sam you should give the poor guy a chance. He's not even listening to his friends he just sits there looking at you." Lea says.

"Bitch he hasn't even said two words to me other than work. Girl bye cause he was mad disrespectful at the club last weekend and he didn't even apologize." I fan them off. If these bitches don't get the fuck up outta here.

"Anyways we have an early flight tomorrow so we better get going." Beth announces.

"Hey, can I talk to you for a sec?" I look up to see David in black jeans and a white shirt that shows his well-defined muscles that are beneath and a black leather jacket. I have to admit that he's fine goddamn.

"We're going to go so see you in two months honey" I hug them as they leave. These bitches are just ready to leave me with a random nigga for him to take my coochie. I mentally face palm, the friends I keep.

"You wanted to talk?" I said turning to face him. His eyes holds a wicked glint that I just can't seem to shake off.

" I know it's the weekend and what not but I just needed to run over a few things before I head back to Seattle to start with the construction on Monday."

"Ok." I nod pulling up my notes in my phone.

He starts going over some of the finer details of the hotel that I thought I would have left up to him.

"I hadn't mentioned those cause I was thinking that maybe you'd wanted to choose those since it is partially your hotel as we'll."

"The females deal with all these small shit. I'll be doing all the hard work while you sit and shout orders looking cute." He jokes and for the first time I notice that he has dimples when he smiles.

"That's such hard work for a queen" I wipe imaginary sweat from my forehead and he sits looking at me like bitch wheeeeettt then we both burst out in laughter.

Might as well be cordial with him since I'll be working with him.

"You know you never did apologize."? I say locking my phone and putting it in my purse.

"For what?" He asks looking like bitch what the fuck is you talking about.

"You don't remember ?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"Well you did seem drunk." I shrug deciding to put it behind me even if he doesn't apologize.

"I was rude to you at the club last weekend wasn't I? I'm sorry if I was I tend to be a bit out of hand when I get drunk." He gives an embarrassed smile. "You're the third person since then that I've had to apologize to for something happening.

"Rule number one never let him drink around you. Got it." I say jokingly making a note to my self and he chuckles.

"Sorry again though." He apologizes

"It's good honestly. I'm going to go now." I stand with a  smile while searching for my phone to call a cab.

"I'll walk you out" he stands.

I dig through my purse and start to dial urber until he stops me.

"You didn't drive? Let me take you home" he offers.

"No. It's ok. I...."

He cuts me off with determination "I insist" I shrug who am I to turn down a little more time with this hunk of a man.  I must admit that I'm attracted to him. I'm not going to say I like him because I don't know him but goddamn physically he got me hooked sis.

He leads me to a black 2018 Audi and opens the passenger door for me.

The engine comes alive after he seats himself and he speeds out of the parking lot.

"You didn't drive. I see you trynna get turnt." He chuckles.

"Yeeeaaaaaahhhhhh." I smile.

"You done left your friends to take me home." I point out

"Yeah I'm trying to see where you live so I can pull up when you playing with my money fam." He jokes and I give him the face that says get the fuck outta here. We share a few more jokes but after that it was silence except for me giving directions.

"Thanks again you really didn't have to" I say once he stops in front of my house.

"Isn't this the part where you invite me up and offers me sex in return for the drive" he says playfully.

"Good night" I say completely ignoring his delightful request. Delightful?? What the hell am I thinking? It must be the alcohol. 'Sure blame the alcohol' my subconscious smirks.

Completely dismissing those thoughts I step into the elevator. Finally stepping into my  apartment I close the door with a sigh taking of my shoes and heading to the bathroom to get a shower.

Stepping out of the bathroom I dress quickly in a large t-shirt and panties and head to because I'm honestly exhausted.

I think I got a crush.

Vote.
Comment.
Excuse my mistakes.