The End (i know omg)

I rolled over and looked at the clock. 12:30..... Damn it was late. I should've woken up earlier, but I slept through my alarm again. Sherlock would be upstairs, chatting with John over a cup of tea about the next case while I slept in. Though I fully enjoyed sleeping in, it bothered me ever so slightly. I mean, you miss some of the day, which you could've been doing important stuff in all of that time! Well, important stuff had been being on my computer and eating for the past few years, but that would change now. Because Sherlock was back, I now had motivation to go on cases, and to actually talk to someone who understands me. Mycroft understands me, but not in the way Sherlock does. Sherlock knows when I'm sad, or angry, or if I just want to go on a case. I know Sherlock too. I can tell when he's ready to kill someone or when he's about to break down, even if he doesn't show it. Even if he tries, I can always see his emotions, even if they're minuscule hints.

I got up and looked myself over. My (h/c) hair was messy and tangled, and my sleep clothes where wrinkled and messy. I brushed through the wreck that was my hair then got some clothes ready. I took them into my bathroom and turned on my shower

~~~le timely timeskip~~~

I put my (insert color here) (insert shoes here) on and left my flat. I climbed the stairs to Sherlocks place. But I was stopped by Mrs.Hudson.

"Hello (Y/N)! I'm so happy that you finally decided to leave your flat! And I'm so happy that Sherlock is back too!" I smiled at her and nodded, continuing up the stairs.

I walked into Sherlocks flat, not even bothering to knock. I sat on the couch, staring at Sherlock as he chatted with John. I smiled slightly, enjoying the fact that I could finally rest my eyes on Sherlock again and in person. I never admitted it, but I had always had the most minuscule crush on him. Him and his sudden explosiveness, his perfect eyes, his hair. All of it. My daydreaming was interrupted by my phone buzzing.

(Y/N)? Are you home? Can I come over today?
MH

I smiled down at my phone in the most wicked fashion ever.

No, I'm at Sherlocks flat. Feel free to come over and chat.
(Y/I)

I hit the send button and smirked, looking up at Sherlock.

"Sherlock, your brother is coming over. I suggest you hide. John, go tell Mrs.Hudson to not mention Sherlock to Mycroft when he comes over." They both looked at me.

"I have a plan."

~~Another timeskip~~

I sat on the couch, waiting for Mycroft to show up when my phone buzzed.

Are you still in his flat (Y/N)?
MH

I texted back an answer and continued spacing out. A few minutes passed, then I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in!" I yelled, continuing to space out. This is gonna be great!

"Hello, (Y/N)." Mycroft said, looking at me from where he stood. I turned my head to look at him. "Hello."

"Are you thinking about Sherlock?" I looked out of the window.

"You could say that."

"I know it's hard, but you must power through it. Sherlock wouldn't want you doing this." I looked back at Mycroft to see Sherlock standing about three feet behind him. I smiled.

"No, I wouldn't want that. Would I brother?"

Mycroft looked stunned as he seemed to shiver. He turned around to see Sherlock standing there. He turned to look at me, then back at Sherlock. Sherlock smiled at him.

"Did you miss me, brother?" Sherlock said, taking a step forward. I saw the slight nod of Mycroft's head. I smiled and stood up.

"I'm gonna leave you two alone for a bit." I left the flat and walked down the stairs and out into the crisp autumn air.

Maybe I'll go buy myself something.

Hey! I know, cruddy end, but I was thinking about making a sequel? Tell me what you think of that idea. Anyway, hope you enjoyed this, and don't forget to vote on the story!
~CM