Please try to not let Rosemarie run back to court. Well at least until everything is sorted out with Queen Vasilisa and Adrian Ivashkov special ability. You have to make her understand that it's for Lissa's safety and her own. You will keep her out of sight until we find Robert.

In case of an emergency. There are 2 vehicles with a phone hidden inside. Also, a GPS in case you need any direction, and a map. The cars have first-aid kits and tracking devices.

Please keep are daughter safe. She has gone through a lot to protect the ones she loves, that she doesn't remember how to be protected by others. Lay low until we tell you that is its safe to come back to court. Good luck.
From Guardian Janine Hathaway

The letter was nothing like I have ever read from my mother. The niece's thing she once told me in a card was (I am proud of your grades) or (I am proud of you battle strategy). This would have been a thoughtful letter if not for the situation she was writing it for.

"Why did you want me to read this," I said. I didn't understand how my mother's words would help me in this situation.

"I gave you this to make you understand something. That you're parents expect me to protect you, and up to this point I haven't done anything to prevent you from not becoming hurt". He started to walking in circles around my room, it was making me dizzy.

He didn't give me the letter to teach me something. He showed me the letter to make me understand that he failed. He failed in protecting me and now he was blaming himself for all that was happening. Not only because of my attack but because of why I got attacked, because of Dimitri being a strigoi.

"No, this isn't your fault. I am a guardian and guardians get hurt all the time, this could have happen any time anywhere" I said while trying to get up.

"Rose I understand that you could have been injured anywhere, at any minute. However, that doesn't testify the fact that I wasn't guarding you. That I wasn't prepared for an attack, and that with me giving information at court I increased the chances of putting you in danger". He said picking up my leg to put it back in the top of the plow.  "Rose, rest. In a couple of hours, we will leave the house. I will ask Edgar to go get you some crouches for the trip. William will bring you lunch in a cupel of minutes, and also a new pair of clothes from your closet. I will be back in some hours." Then Dimitri closed the door behind him. He didn't even want to see my face, because he was ashamed of what he had done.

17 minutes later William came in. "How are you filling Boss?," William asked while come in. In his hands, he was holding a tray with a sandwich, a soda, and a  plate with apple slices.

"Rose.... Rose is one of the essayist names ever, Liam" I said while crossing my arms. William placed the trade on top of my nightstand and sat down in my bed.

"You scared us yesterday Rose, you should have seen Dimitri when we couldn't open your door. Then when we found you in the snowy ground, it was like Gray's Anatomy when we started cleaning your injuries" he said while pretending to whip off sweet.

I hadn't realized what they had passed through so much just to make sure that I survive the night. "Thank you for helping me with my cuts, and bruises. I really appreciate your assistance, Liam". I gave him a small smile. Then he moved to come closer and a little scream came out of me. 

"I am sorry, he got you hard didn't he," he said while getting up. He looked afraid of hurting me.

"This, this is nothing I have had worst times," I said trying to hide the pain that was coming from my ankle, head, and abdomen.

"What tip of worst? I haven't heard much from the legendary Rose Hathaway. However, your father once went to see you because you were dying or something". William was trying to make me feel better, and he was helping.

"Well, it all started with a car accident. At the time Lissa my friend, you might know her a Queen Vasilisa. I was with her parents and brother. We were having fun not really knowing what the future hold, then a car hit us. It was ironic that the thing that killed me and 3 moroi was just a drunk driver. That's when Lissa created our bond.  
My second accident was my first encounter with a srigoi. That time I broke the golden rule. Never hesitate. I hesitated because the srigoi was one of my friends, a sweet and caring person. I was left with a sprained shoulder. The third time was a mental breakdown. I and my friends were captured and torched by a pair of strigoi called Isaiah and Elena. They killed one of my best friends that day and I did the same to them. The same day Mason died, and I killed my first srigoi. I was seventeen and decapitated 2 srigoi with a rusty old sword. I failed that day, I failed in protecting one of my loved ones" by this time tears were running down my cheeks.

"Then months later. Mason came to hurt me. The spirit world was making my life miserable. The darkness that I took from my bone mate, all of her stress, anger, and grief consumed me. That same year a attack happened at my school and I volunteered to help bring back hostages for a cave full of Strigoi. My teacher and I were in the cave but only I came out. I hade lost my teacher, love, and hope when I didn't find his corpse". I couldn't finish the story. However, I thought that it might help me to get over every dark part of my life.

"Rose it's okay you don't want to continue," William said while placing his hand over mine.

"No- no this is helping me," I said while taking a sip of water.
"Once I was told that the love of my life was turned a srigoi I tried my best to grant him his last wish. He thought that it was better for him to to be dead that killing innocent people. Therefore, I dropped out of school in my 18 birthday and went straight to find him.

The day I found him. I thought he was so normal, that he hadn't changed, except for his red eyes and pale skin. I tried my best to bring my self to stake him but I couldn't. I broke the golden rule once again. I was captured and became his own Barbie doll. I was brainwashed about the strigoi life. After some weeks I managed to scape, but not with a last incorrect with the love of my life. Ate last I managed to stake him but I was brutally injury. That's why Abe helped me get my life together, but the srigoi that looked like my love didn't die that night. I got a letter days later saying that he would find a way to get me back. I started to investigate a myth that I heard. I meet a spirit user that once brought someone back from the srigoi life. I went out of my mind to get him back, and after many attempts, he came back to me, well almost. He said that he had damaged me enough and that his love had faded.

I was framed for a Queens murder the next day. My father argued for my freedom, and the love of my life came obligated to come with me to find evidence to set me free. I was taken by the darkness and kill a moroi. I couldn't forgive myself but he Dimitri help me get over it. When we gather enough evidence we went back to court. The Person who killed the queen was going to kill my friend, so I jumped in front of her and got shot in the hart. The rest is history" I said fishing my meal.