I - The Beggining

Reeba was your typical teenager. Brown hair, hazel eyes. She was fit, but a little underweight. Her parents were wealthy accountants and she only had a older sister, but she already had her own family and moved to Michigan.

Here they are, northern Washington, almost Canada. Today is the first day of school, not only for Reeba, but for everybody else.

Reeba's P.O.V

"Reeba come on or you're going to be late!" my mother called out. I was half-way finished with my hair, only one twist pinned to the back.

"Coming!" I called out. I had on a black, Washington state hoodie and a pair of skinny jeans. I was wearing my brand new black Vans. When I finally finished my hair, I dashed down the stairs to meet only my mother.

"Where's dad?" I asked, pouring myself a glass of milk.

"He left early. He wanted to get a head start on his new job today." my mother chuckled. My dad was like that. To be honest, I would be surprised if he didn't go to work early.

"I'm leaving." I said, grabbing my bag.

"Okay honey." my mom gave me a tiny kiss on the forehead. I dashed out and started my walk onto school.

~*~

As I walked to my locker, I heard a bunch of snickers.

First day drama, I thought. I grabbed my geometry book. As I turned around, I bumped into a hard source.

"Where do you think you're going, nerd?" a masculine voice said.

"Geometry, and this 'nerd' has a name. Reeba."

"What's in the bag?" he asked, pulling at my bag.

"School stuff." I tried to walk away. He pushed me against the locker.

"You're not going anywhere.". Soon the bell rang and he saw teachers coming so he glared at me once more, then took off.

I dont want to be anywhere near that guy.

~*~

Finally, it was lunch time and I could finally be by myself. Well, myself plus my friend Shay.

I met Shay in second period, and shes super nice.

"So he's bullying you?" Shay asks.

"It was only one time..." I trail off.

"So what?!" she throws her arms in the air.

"Shay..."

"I"m only protecting you!" she wiggled her index finger.

"You sound like my grandmother!" I giggled. We giggled, snorted and snickered for 45 minutes, as that was the length of our lunch and said our goodbyes. I had to get another book from my locker and just for my luck, he was there.

"You're back." he smiled falsely.

"Ugh." I groaned and pushed pass him. He pinned me to my locker.

"What the hell! I dont even know your name!" I squirmed.

"Ashton Hayes." he smirked.

"The more I know...". His eyes trailed down to my rosy lips but as the bell rang, he snapped out of his trance. He scribbled something down on a ripped piece of paper and handed it to me.

"Lets kick it sometime." then he dashed. I stuck the paper in my pocket.

I went on with my day and honestly, I have no complaints. The teachers are nice and besides Ashton, no one is really mean or rude.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Hey Reeba, how was school?" my mother questioned.

"Great." I lied. My mom believed me.

When I got home I flopped onto my bed. 30 minutes into sulking I hear rocks tap on my balcony sliding door. I go to the door and open it. I see a tall figure jump up and grab the edge and pull itself up. When it carefully makes its way to the floor, I'm too shocked to say anything.

"You didn't call." he breathed heavily.

"Ashton?" There was surprise in my voice.

"No, Jeff the Killer." he shook his head. He pushed me onto my bed and climbed onto me. I started to panic a tiny bit.

"I was supposed to call today?" I asked.

"Yeah..." he trailed off and started scanning me. I was wearing black cloth house shorts (short shorts) and a white tank top.

"What are you..." I trailed off also. I scanned him this time. He was wearing grey sweatpants- no, joggers and a black shirt. You know, those Nike Dry-fit ones? His face came closer and his huge, warm, slightly rough hand came to my face and crept to the back of my head. He pushed my head closer to his. Soon he just couldn't bear the tension so he kissed me.

My Bully Kissed Me.