Observing Eyes

Hey guys,no i didn't abandon wattpad.Its just that school has been shit on me.I am very very busy every single day even saturdays and sundays.So I am very sorry for not updating for a long time.I can only update on long school holidays (maybe on december).Again very sorry.Anyways this is just a teaser for the next part that I did in the early 2016.please comment if you want more.

Durarara:Izaya x Mikado

Part:2

Ever since that day,he always felt eyes boring into him.But why was he being watch?Why was he being observed and followed by the crimson eyed man?What was he planing to do to him?He was scared,yes.But...he felt a little happy at the same time.Why...?Is it because he felt special being watch by that man?That's a stupid thing for him to think of.

Yet he wants more than just being watch.

"Kida-kun?","Hmmm~?","I think someone is stalking me."Well duh of course someone is.He knows that.He just need someone to talk about it.Who's better that his bestfriend?"Really?You should be careful Mikado.I don't want you to get in trouble",as he says that concern washed over his face."Do you know who it is?"He shrugged,what was he suppose to say?'

It left a bitter taste in the other's mouth.

"What do you want for him"His voice comes out sternly.It wasn't a coincidence that he met the crimson eyed at the middle of Ikebukuro.The other just so happens to know that he will be question about his motives.What motives?Stalking a highschool student?A pretty stupid motive to me."what are you talking about?","You know damn well what im talking about"A sane person would have been taken aback by the tone,but this one just smirk's at it.

"I just happened to have taken a liking towards him"

to be continued...

does anyone even read these? T-T