Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Kendall's POV
I sat next to Jacob and I could clearly tell that he'd rather have whoever Kellin is watch him rather than me. He was just staring at the tv showing no emotion.

"Aw man! You're watching Pokémon? I love this show!" I said with excitement.

He looked at me and smiled.

"Oh my God! You like Pokémon too?!" he screamed.

"Totally! Its my favorite! I watch it every day and have over 1,000 cards."

"Wow! That's a lot! I have a collection too!"

"That's awesome! We should totally be friends, Jacob!"

"Yeah, totally!"

"Cool!"

I mentally high-fived myself because I know I earned myself a good review to Mrs. Bostwick.
Nothing I said to him was a lie. Every morning before I go to school I watch an episode. I also have a total of 1,053 Pokémon cards that are real. We sat there watching tv for about an hour.

"Kendall, can you make me a peanut butter sandwich?"

"Sure, I'll be right back."

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a knife and the bread. I pulled a plate down from the cabinet and searched for the peanut butter.
Where the fuck is the peanut butter?
I walked back into the living room to ask Jacob if he possibly knew.

"Hey Jacob, do you know where the peanut butter is?"

"Nope, Kellin probably does though."

"Oh, um okay. I'll be back again."

I'm super shy when it comes to anyone around my age so this was about to be really awkward. I walked upstairs and heard music. I followed the music and found myself staring at a door with a bunch of posters covering it. Here goes nothing.
I knocked on the door and the music stopped.

"Come in!"

I opened the door to find an extremely attractive boy sitting on a neat bed covered in a bunch of papers. I'm guessing it was from school since he was studying. He had long-ish black hair and beautiful eyes. I swore I'd recognised him from somewhere but I'm not too sure.

"Hey, um- I'm the uh- babysitter for Jacob and I uh- can't find the peanut butter. He wants me to um- make him a sandwich." I kind of studdered.

He smiled and got up from his bed. He walked over to me and stuck his hand out. I shook it.

"Hey I'm Kellin. I'll get it for you, I have my own secret stash. Shhh."

He tip-toed to his closet and pulled out a shoe box to reveal about 10 things of peanut butter. He pulled one off of the shelf, tip-toed back, and handed It to me. I giggled.

"Thanks. I'm Kendall."

Kellin's POV
I was listening to music and studying for my test on Monday when there was a knock at the door. I paused my music.

"Come in!"

A really pretty girl with black hair and glasses opened my door. I loved her style. I could tell she was really shy by the way she studdered her words and looked at the floor.

"Hey, um- I'm the uh- babysitter for Jacob and I uh- can't find the peanut butter. He wants me to um- make him a sandwich."

I thought it was cute. I smiled and walked up to her. We shook hands.

"Hey I'm Kellin. I'll get it for you, I have my own secret stash. Shhh."

I tip-toed to my closet and pulled out a thing of peanut butter and tip-toed back to her. She giggled. Wow, that was the most adorable thing I've ever heard.

"Thanks. I'm Kendall."

"Nice name."

She looked to the floor and couldn't help but smile. "Th-thank you, I like yours too. I swear I know you from somewhere, but uh- I'm not sure..."

"Probably from my band. I'm the lead singer of Sleeping With Sirens."

She giggled again. Oh my God, how her giggle kills me.
I smiled.

"Oh yeah, ok. Well I should um- get back downstairs." she told me.

"Alright, well it was nice meeting you Kendall."

"You too."

"Alright see ya."

"Bye."

And she left.

And now I have a crush on the babysitter...