Jack Wills

Louis's P.O.V

We were walking towards Jack Wills when suddenly I realized that I was clutching her hand in mine, they fitted so perfectly together, like a jigsaw puzzle finally put together. Anthea must have also noticed but it didn't seem to bother her. We walked in silence to the shop but it wasn't awkward silence, just comfortable silence. We got into the shop and Anthea headed off towards the dress area and I headed of to the menswear area, there were some really cool shirts there and I decided to buy a few. I walked over to where Anthea was to see if there was anything that she liked and wanted. I saw her eying off a nice black and pink lace dress.

"hey, you should go try it on" I said

She jumped and made a sort of high pitched screaming sound.

" Oh My God! you scared me so much!"

"sorry, but I saw you eying that dress off and I wanted to see you in it"

"They probably don't have my size"

"check if they do then"

she started to check the rack if it is in her size.

"theyre all my size"

"well you should go try it on then"

"ok then"

we set off towards the dressing room and we started trying our clothes on, I finished first, then suddenly the door to the changing room that Anthea was in opened and she stepped out wearing the dress.

She looked beautiful. I decided to buy her the dress.

"well..." she said

"you-uh-you look amazing"