Chapter 01

I don't own Ao Haru Ride and its characters, it belongs to Sakisaka Io. I don't own also the pictures. I only own is this story plot. Go check out my profile if you want to see my other works.

You can drop a comment, share your thoughts and feelings in this book.

Your POV ;

It's been 3 years since Tanaka-kun moved and transferred. Our eyes always met back then. I love Tanaka-kun ever since I saw him. Tanaka-kun was just next to my room, his skin was so soft, he's cute and nice, his laugh was adorable. I wonder if i can saw his cute smile and hear his laugh again besides he always have a special place to my heart.

*RING! RING! RING!

"Argh. Shut up!" I groaned and slammed my annoying alarm clock.

Ugh! Yuck. My drools is all over my cheeks, i slept so good so that's why. I yawned and glanced at the clock and it's already 6:00 in the morning?! Oh! Gotta hurry. I'm going to be late.

"Mom. I'm gonna be late!" I yelled and run downstairs.

I ate some few and went to bathroom and took a shower and after that i put my uniforms on. When i'm done with my daily routine i say my goodbye and kissee my mom on her cheek it may sounds childish, but i really really love my mom.

I hope i can make it in time in the train station. I'm at third semester of my first year in high school.

I'm F/n L/n. A noisy yet a happy person. Students admired me because of my attitude and my cuteness which makes the other guys fawn on me. I dislike boys, but not hate because 'Hate' is a strong word. I dislike them because they are annoying sometimes but cool to be with at the same time.

"Ohayo! F/n-chan." Futaba greeted me.

Futaba Yoshioka. A girl who loves me a lot, she's my best friend. She always dislike boys because she thought it was noisy and annoying as well. Boys admitted that Futaba is cute, but she hates getting some attentions when it comes to them. So Futaba makes herself unladylike.

I smiled, "Ohayo Futaba-chan!" I beamed back.

"Ohayo Class!" Our sensei greeted and walks in.

"Ohayo sensei!" We greeted back, too loud for him to hear.

Time Skip -

"Futaba-chan. You've eaten a lot." I teased her.

"You're picking a fight with me?!" She exclaimed but i know she's just joking.

I chuckled at her. I was about to bit my bread when i bumped to someone's arm. He catched my bread and handed it to me.

"Arigatou." I said and didn't bother to look at him.

"Unattractive bread." He said and walks away.

Wait. That voice is so familiar. The smell as well. Could it be? Tanaka-kun? I turned around and look at him but he turned at the corner. I need to see him if it's really Tanaka-kun. I've gotta see him and i've got a lot of questions to ask him.

Futaba poke my shoulder, "F/n-chan let's go." She said.

"You'll go Futaba-chan. Gomen, but i'll catch you up later." I said.

I run downstairs. I look at the door and saw him walking outside. I was about to call him but someone called him behind me and ran up to him. I think it's his classmates.

"Hey Mabuchi!" The guy shouted.

Mabuchi? I guess i'm wrong. The 'Mabuchi' guy turned around and smirks at me. I froze and my eyes widened as my heart start to beat fast like a running wild horse.

His classmates approach to him and smiled, "Are you going to the Cafeteria? because i am too!" The guy said and they both walked away while talking.

My heart is beating so fast up until now. If it's really tanaka-kun why then his last name is Mabuchi? I should have ask him. I've decided to go back to our room and probably Futaba-chan is waiting for me.