Chapter 7: Game Over

Começar do início

"Sans..."

He looked up, crystal blue tears in his eyes.

"...I don't see any bears with you."

His eyes widen as you finally get free of his grip, the skeleton yelling your name in fear.

You were going to enter a fight.

Sans:

I can't let the kid do this. 

I shouldn't.

I can't.

Y/n was entering a fight.

And I can't do anything about it, until one spares...

or one dies.

As Y/n entered the fight, Chara only laughed. 

"Good luck Y/n~" she sang, getting into position.

I wanna kill that brat so bad. 

I want to give them a bAd tImE.

I clenched my hand into a fist, trembling. I had to do something. Anything.

If the kid dies...

she/he won't remember.

No one will remember.

Only me.

Chara split into top speeds at the kid, and I watched, horror in my face. The kid dodged, trying kindness instead of fighting. Doesn't Y/n know fighting is the only way?

The only way...

Chara:

I charged full speed at Y/n, laughing like a psycho.

I wanted them dead.

I want them ALL dead.

Getting ready for my next attack, I grinned widely. 

"You know you're going to lose, so just give up!" I shouted, swinging my knife at her/him.

They dodged perfectly, leaving me in the dust.

"Don't do this Chara!," she/he begged, pulling out the ACT button. "Just think what the cost of this will be!"

"The cost?? The only cost is your blood spilled on the ground! Once you're out of my way, I'll finally be able to be happy!!"

Y/n looked at me, tears in their eyes. "They're innocent! Leave them be!"

I charged once more, swinging my weapon, slicing her in the shoulder. I heard Sans growl with anger from behind. 

This is too much fun.

Y/n got on one knee, hugging their bloody arm. I walk up, smiling. "Y'know, if you just gave up right here, right now," I got on my knee too, at her/his eye level. "We could work together to kill them all. To take back our world and make sure these monsters don't hurt anyone else."

That's when she/he slapped my face.

Hard.

I stumbled back, dropping the knife, which took no time for Y/n to grab. She/he held it up, shaking.

"Y-You need to stop this! Now! They haven't done anything! I've been down here, watching them, and all they want to do is see the stars! The sun! They wanna be free like us!!"

Laughing under my breath, I stepped forward, making them step back. "D-Don't you see Y/n...?," I looked up, tears in my eyes. "They can't be free like us. We have the power, and all they want to do is take...take it away from us."

"That isn't true Chara!"

I looked up, feeling something in me.

Frisk.

Frisk was giving in. 

I can't let them.

Not after I've come this far.

Y/n grabbed my shoulders, wiping my-no, Frisk's, tears away. She/he smiled.

"We can have a better life Chara. I can show you the monsters aren't bad. Toriel can raise you, and we can help you understand the true nature of these creatures...what do you say?"

My eyes widen. A small text appeared in front of me:

[Y/n is sparing you]

No.

I don't want to...

I can't...

I felt myself lose control of this body.

Frisk was back, hugging the traitor.

Crying.

Frisk was crying. I was trembling inside.

Frisk can't win.

Sans can't win.

Y/n can't win.

I MUST win.

That's when I did it.

I grabbed the knife from Y/n hands quickly and pierced her/him in the back. I could hear the screams of Sans, the crying of Y/n, and Frisk paralyzed.

I smiled, winking.

"Sorry Y/n," I whispered, digging the knife deeper into their back. "But it's either kill or be killed!"

Finally, their soul broke. 

Game Over.

Sans:

I screamed Y/n's name, shaking in fear and anger.

She killed her/him.

Chara killed the kid.

I stormed up to her, grabbing her by the collar. 

"YouR gOinG tO hAvE a bAD tImE."

---------------------------------------

All aboard the feels train.

Choo-choo

-BadTimeSans