Chapter 1

"Ah fuck yes!" The night guard said as he cums on Chica's breast. She smiles with satisfaction as she wipes the cum off her breast with her finger and places it in her mouth.

"Mm~ tasty~" Chica said seductively. She looks at the night guard with lustful eyes causing the night guard to smirk. Only one thing came to his mind.

"You ready for the real deal?" He said trying to act all smooth. He earns a smirk from her as she up on his lap and wraps her arms around his neck.

"So you want to do it here and now?" She ask as she already knows the answer.

"Don't worry I'll be gently." He tells her as he wraps his arms around her waist. Chica smiles and pulls him into her breast, holding on firmly. Which the night guard didn't mind at all.

"You're all the same... Only wanting us for sex." She said as she tighten her grip on him. Then the night guard realizes that he can't breath and is now suffocating. He struggles to get out but her grip is to strong for him.

"I hope you enjoyed the titjob because it was your last." She giggles as she tighten her grip. The night guard struggle more, wanting to get freed. His life slowly slips away as he falls into the endless darkness. His body goes limp and his breathing stops, the result brought a smile to Chica's face. Once again another night guard dies after some pleasure with the girls. Chica stands up and continues to lick the semen off herself. While doing so something rattles in the vent. Chica sighs knowing well who it is.

"He's all yours." She said as she leaves the room and the vent opens.

******

Chica walks towards the stage where Bonnie and Freddie are at. She gets on the stage are when she finished licking all the semen off. Freddie and Bonnie look at her, knowing it's done.

"Just like the others?" Freddie ask as she crosses her arms over her chest.

"Yep, all cock no heart." Chica answers as she fixes her hair.

"All night guards are like that." Bonnie said.

"Yeah they all are..." Freddie agrees and looks at the time. It's almost six am so she fixes her top hat and tell the girls. They all in their position and prepare for the day.

One week later

A nineteen year old stands out of Freddie's Anime Convention. The wind blows softly, moving his light brown hair gently as his amber eyes scans the building. Jack has been here before when he was a kid. He doesn't remember a lot of it other than having fun. So he decides to try and get a job here, a smiles appears on his face. 'What could possibly go wrong?' He thought to himself.