Lord Shen X Tigress (LST)

Type of couple: Fan fiction

Popularity: Unpopular

Official Name: (Has no official fan base name)

Synopsis: This fan fiction couple, while not semi-popular, is the most popular among the unpopulars. Have I lost you? While it's not entirely popular, there are a few fan fiction books that make references to this one, particularly to the scene where Lord Shen practically grazes Tigress' muzzle with his beak. Actually, that's most likely the reason why people began to ship this. That and...it's another forbidden romance. And us forbidden romance lovers know how we get around stuff like that.....If you're a big TiShen fan, you can definitely find your people lingering on Youtube, though be warned...if you're not specific, you'll see Lord Shen paired up with very random people....

Occasions to spot this couple: Kung Fu Panda 2

My Opinion: I never shipped LST. In fact, the only reason I know this one even exists in the fan fiction universe is because I dreamt about it one time (please don't ask me), then I woke up and got curious, so I went to look it up on the fan fiction sites. Sure enough, there it was! I do not ship this couple at all. In fact, I think I hate it just as bad as MST! (Okay, I lied. MST is ten times worse than this....)