a big step

a big step

connor's eyes widened as they focused on the huge screen backstage, his smile growing. there he was, troye, with his back turned to the camera. the american boy bit his lip, watching close. this was it, this was troye's big moment. the one that he will remember forever, his first tv debut. with connor being with him every step of the way, connor's heart thumped faster, watching troye start the song.
troye's dancing on stage warmed his heart, with his bright smile growing wider and wider with every single move troye made. that was him. that was troye. that was his boyfriend, on stage, preforming for the whole nation to see. and he couldn't be prouder. every lyric sang from troye's lips, every little move he made, caused connor to fall even more in love. this boy was a boy like no other, a boy with determination, talent, and a dream, that was now coming true. and connor couldn't be happier.
the preformance ended, as roars from the audience, as well from back stage filled the entire building. connor clapped, desparately waiting for the beautiful boy to make his way backstage.
after a couple of minutes of waiting, troye walked through the blue curtain, a wide smile on his face as he scanned the room for the green eyes boy. within seconds of looking, he spotted him, and ran over with his arms open. connor turned, with a bright smile, and wrapped his arms around the australian boy. he buried his face in the smooth leather on troye's shoulder, as the hug felt like it last forever.

cuddled up in the new york hotel room, the two boys watched the show hours later. after troye constantly asked connor how he did, which the answer was always outstanding, he still wanted to see for himself.
"see? i told you. you did amazing!" connor exclaimed, although his voice was quiet since troye was right beside him. troye just shrugged, and smiled.
"i had the best time of my life out there, if i'm honest." he giggled, as connor grinned.
"of course you did. and i'm so so very proud of you." troye blushed from connor's words, as the green eyed boy kissed his cheek.
"i love you." troye replied, resting his forehead on connor's as it felt as everything else in the world had stopped.
"i love you too."

{ author's note :: what is this okay so fALLON ENDED LEGIT 30 MINUTES AGO AND I STARTED WRITING THIS ISNT LONG BUT I THINK ITS CUTE OK ByE PS : i MIGHT START TO WRITE MORE OF THESE I DONT KNOW also ;; pLease check out my story hummed low!! sorry for the self promo, but we all need it sometimes lol. i put a lot of hard work in it, and i'm trying so pls pls pls read it!  okok byE !! }
{ pps:: so i'm rlly rlly proud of connor as today ( or yesterday idk what time it is ) was his 1 yr anniversary for coming out yayy!! a big inspirationnn. i love you con! }

twitter - cuteliltroye