painting problems

-
prompt - painting the interior of their newly shared home. bonus points for cute arguments.

"Troye, you're not doing it right.."

"Yes I am, Connor.. the way you stroke the paint doesn't matter in the end."

"Yes it does! It's all streaky and un even. Just let me do it.." The smaller boy rolled his eyes, practically pulling the taller boy off of the ladder. He snatched the paint roller from Troye, climbing up the ladder.

He dipped the paint roller in the paint, covering up the streak marks left by the Australian.

"Connor.. It's literally the same."

Connor snapped. "No it's not!"

Troye groaned, "Just finish the wall."

Connor finally finished the wall, before putting down the paint brush and picking up the big bucket of paint. He tried carefully not to trip on the ladder.

However, that failed. The bucket of paint wobbled to it's side, dripping out the whole contents on the Australian boy's head.

Of course he wasn't paying attention, mindlessly scrolling through Tumblr as he would do any other time that he was bored.

Troye's eyes widened, feeling the sudden cold chill of maroon paint hit his cranuim.

Connor looked down at him in shock, already hardly trembling. His widened eyes met with Troye's, a sudden look of anger, fear, and 'what the hell were you thinking' spreading across the Australian's face.

"Connah!" Troye screeched, nearly scaring the life out of the poor trembling boy who's name had been called.

"Oh, my god," Connor put the bucket back down, running up behind to Troye. "I'm so sorry.." He repeated over half a million times.

Troye kept his back facing Connor, before running a hand through his hair. He smiled deviously, before turning sharply and wiping his now fresh coated hands on Connor.

"Troye!" Connor squealed, before taking more paint and splashing it on him.

Connor ran about the empty room, as Troye chased him with wet hands. The running caught Connor off guard, before tripping. Troye fell as well, landing on top of the boy already on the floor.

Troye smirked, as Connor's cheeks turned a dark shade of red. He put his hands on Connor's cheeks, pecking his lips.

"Troye.." Connor whined, half of the reason because Troye put paint on his cheeks, and the other half he didn't kiss him long enough.

"Payback is a bitch, darling."

+

thanks for reading!

vote, comment, and follow?

tumblr - cuteliltroye

thanks!

- kylie