Chapter 5 -It's now or never

"Ohhh Lisa.."  Ryan moaned, "Your hands feel so good"

Ugh, he is certainly mouthy, don't remember him being this chatty. Well, maybe it will help me to not think of what I have to do.

"Ohhh yesss Lisa" Ryan groaned.

"I love you, Lisa"

Wtf, really, LOVE!!!!! How the hell did that get in here, he is NOT following the rules.  I cant do this, this is gonna be too complicated and I  have enough drama in my life already.

 I abruptly took my hands off his crotch and stormed off to the queen sized bed.  Arms folded I sat and tried to calm myself.

This is probably for the best, 

What the hell was I thinking, 

Was I actually gonna let him of all people inside me

Hell No!!!

Ryan hurriedly tried to pull up his pants from around his ankles as he made his way to me.

"What's wrong baby?"

"That's whats wrong, I.. AM.. NOT.. YOUR.. BABY!"

Ryan jumped when I shouted and the crestfallen look on his face was almost, almost enough to make me wanna take it back.  But he needed to hear this NOW otherwise this is gonna turn into a great big mess to add to all my other great big messes.

"Look Ryan, remember what we agreed, dont get it twisted please, this is just a temporary arrangement, No Strings Attached!  I am involved, my boyfriend is in the army and his leave is in two months."

I am getting to be such a good liar, my Sunday School teacher would be horrified.

"But I love you, I have always loved you Lisa." Ryan said sadly.

"Then maybe we shouldnt do this Ryan, cause this has nothing to do with Love."

"No, no that's not necessary Lisa, I agreed, I can do this."

She doesn't know yet that she cares for me, why else would she have sex with me? When I lay it on her she will know what she has been missing.

Lisa let out the pent up breath she didn't even know she had  been holding. I really need this money and it is easier doing this with someone I know.

"Now come here let me see just what you are going to do to me," Lisa said seductively.

It's now or never.