"Will we be able to see him now?" I heard Zeref ask besides me.

I didn't heard the doctor says - I just can't believe everything that happening right now. I mean, I just saw him one week ago - I close my eyes tightly as I gently massage my chest.

"Princess?" I heard the voice of my twin so when I looked up to see his face I was welcome by his embraced "Shh... it's okay... it's gonna be alright"

"I don't think so" I murmured.

HALF of his head had bandages, even his eyes. There were so many devices that attached on his body - I could feel that my heart is being tortured by this sight. I continued making my way until I reached the side of the bed, "Natsu?" I sob as I gently stroke his and with my fingertips.

It's been hours. It's been hours since he closed his eyes, my fear is now slowly eating in my system... what if... what if he didn't wake up?

When I contacted the police few hours ago, they said that according to their investigation someone who was pursuing his vehicle before the accident. Even witnesses of the incident were shocked because they did not expect it to happen. When my brothers asked what happened to the vehicle of that possible suspect, they said that car wasn't in the scene.

"Princess, you need to change your clothes," I heard Sting said "I bring you some"

I didn't bother to take a glance on my twin "Why is this happening to him, Sting?" I said my voice is too weak right now probably because I've been crying my eyes out.

"Is this his karma for hurting me?" I sobs "Because if its yes, then it's too much"

"Maybe because that is what he deserves" he murmured.