•5•

✤✤✤

      I hummed a tune while wrapping some presents for the Christmas party.

"Aph! You going to help with the food?" Forest yelled from the kitchen.

"Wait I'm almost done!" I finished wrapping the last present, oh shoot! I forgot Nicole's, Leif's and Laurance's presents!

"Sorry Forest I have to go get some presents!" I yelled to Forest grabbing my purse and running out of our dorm.
I ran as fast as I could possibly go and ran into someone, I instantly got up.

"I'm so so sorry!" I looked down to who it was.

"Hey Aph!" Laurance said, I put out my hand to help him up.

"I'm so sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going and I probably made you drop everything and I-" he stopped me and put his hand on my shoulder

"Don't worry about it Ok?" I nodded, my heart was beating like a drum, I think Cadenza was right.

=============flash back=============
"Guys I've become the studder queen" I explained.
"Wait... You studder around my brother? You llllliiiikeee hhhiiiimm!"
Cadenza teased.
==================================

        Ugh why brain why did you have to remember that moment!

"Aph you ok?" Laurance asked, I felt my cheeks heat up.

"Yeah I'm fine j-just zoned out!" I tried to explain but totally fail. I sighed looking down. My eyes widened as someone hugged me, I looked up.

        No one else was close enough to hug me so it must be.

"L-Laurance?" I asked blushing like crazy.

"Your blushing." He said.

"W-Why?" I asked looking down. He pulls something out of his pocket and lift it up above our heads.

"Look. It's mistletoe" he smiles at me. Our noses touch.

"Thanks"i mumbled to my self smiling.

"Your welcome" he whispered right before we kiss, it was like a Christmas miracle. It was like sparks flew and something hit my heart. Cadenza was right!

       He pulled away and pulled me in closer. I hugged back and smiled pure joy came over me like a wave.

"Are you going to the Christmas party?" I asked breaking the silence.

"Yes I was actually going out to buy some presents"

"What a coincidence I am doing the same thing" we both smiled, I looked down at my watch.

"Oh shoot! I have to go!" I ran off toward the shopping mall, waving goodbye to Laurance. I looked down at my Christmas list.

Nicole: Blue jacket
Leif: Redstone set
And Laurance: a coffee mug with 12 different types of coffee in it.

        I signed as I got to the mall, now where to find all these things... A idea popped into my head. Laurance said he was going Christmas shopping too so I'll just tag along. No what are you thinking!?

       He will see his present. I shook my head at my idea. I walked toward the nearest clothing shop to get Nicole's gift. Why is it always so difficult to find specific presents!

      I yelled in my mind I probably looked quite insane but who cares! Well I care because I look INSANE! I laughed at myself and walked towards the next row of jackets.

      I looked at all the jackets until I found the one. Ha ha! Mission complete! Now ... I bought the jacket and ran off toward the other shops.

✤✤✤

       Yes! I finally found everything! Now to head back and not get trampled. There were so many people in the mall today I was being pushed left and right just trying the get to the doors, suddenly a sharp pain hit my back.

     I spun around and was about to yell at them then I saw who it was.

"Zane!" I hissed and death glared at him signalling to get out of my sights. He just stood there and smirked, I tired around and rushed off in frustration.

       What is wrong with that guys! He is so... Grr! I was mentally angry and began to run faster until I got to the academy and to my dorm.

"Forest!" I yelled in a angry tone.

"Oh no what have I done! I'm sorry Aph.
Pwease forgive me" Forest poked her head around the corner and did big puppy eyes.

"I'm not mad at you! I just met him at the mall" I said with a hiss. She instantly understood what him was about and cringed.

"Oh no. He's in town." She said discussed.

✤✤✤

Boom! I'm done! Yay! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and if you did please vote and share! Bye bye!
And OMG thank you guys so much for 100 views! It means so much to me! THANK YOU!