Why Is My Boyfriend Trying To Kill Me? (a complicated love story): Chapter 8

Start from the beginning

I frowned. "What are you doing?"

He looked at me, and rolled his eyes. "I'm trying to calm myself down, stupid. I don't need morning wood." He glared at Janie. If looks could kill.....

"I'm sorry. You're just so fun to mess around with." Janie responded, crawling to him.

"Don't you dare touch me."

"Why? I won't do anything bad, I promise." Janie said, inching her way towards Alek.

"Grandma, prudes, my mom, Jesus, feet....." Alek shot up from the floor and ran to the bathroom, locking the door.

I glared at Janie. "You are a horrible person."

She shrugged her shoulders. "I had fun."

Of course she had fun. "Anyway why are you here?"

"I already told you, thanks for paying attention."

"Sorry."

She scoffed. "Yea, okay. Anyway I want to do something with you tonight. Maybe go shopping or something."

"You know I don't like shopping."

She gave me a pleading look, putting a pink curl in her mouth. "But I need to do SOMETHING tonight."

I got up and made my bed. "Well think of something other than shopping."

She huffed. "Fine."

Some minutes later, Alek came trudging out of the bathroom. "Why don't we go clubbing tonight?"

I raised my eyebrows. "What?"

Janie smiled. "I see you're well deflated."

I slapped her. It was embarrassing enough that she made him hard, but now she was talking about it like yesterday's news.

"I'm starting to like you less and less every minute." He said. "Anyway you guys said you wanted to do something tonight. Let's go clubbing."

Janie snorted. "But I like you, Alek. You're cute. And what clubs do you know that let's in seventeen year olds?"

Alek eyed me. "My friend runs a club downtown. he'll let us in."

I thought about it. I never really went clubbing before, and I was well enough to go out of the house. Being in here with Alek was turning me mad. "Okay, that sounds cool."

Janie squealed. "Yay! We can do something fun tonight! We need to pick out outfits!"

I rolled my eyes. "Janie, it's still early. We don't need to pick out outfits right this second."

"Actually it's almost five thirty. In the afternoon." Alek said.

My eyes widened. "We slept the entire afternoon?"

"Yep. And if it weren't for me you two would still be snuggled in bed together. Do you do that every night?" Janie asked, nudging me.

"God, no. I don't even know why I let him in my room last night. That stupid medication they put me on makes me do crazy things."

"I'm standing right here, you know." Alek said.

I forgot he was still in here. "Your point?"

"Forget it. I'm gonna go take a shower and go grocery shopping." He left the room before I could say anything.

"Wow, your relationship is so weird." Janie said beside me.

I turned to her. "What relationship."