Chapter 8: Beautiful Nightmare

Start from the beginning

I gripped his back as I bit down ever so faintly on his lip, pulling back to stretch it slightly and then letting it go. He pecked my nose and then my forehead, a twitchy feeling suddenly commencing in his dick as he released in me.

His orgasm was so strong it dripped down my thighs as I came right after him, grabbing onto his ass for support. For a medium-size ass, it sure packed a lot to hold onto.

He pulled out, leaning against the wall next to me. "Wow," he exhaled.

I fell to my knees in front of him. "It's your turn for pleasure, Harry," I muttered as I took hold of his member with both hands and kissed the head. He closed his eyes as I traced my tongue around the hole, then took his cock into my mouth.

"L-Laura," he cried out. "Ohhhhh, fuck, ugh...yes..."

I grabbed his hips, edging them forward so he could push fully in. He wound his fingers in my hair, throwing his head back and moaning louder than ever before. Thunder struck and we could feel the floor shake slightly right as he came. I swallowed and then rose.

He kissed whatever was left on my lips off and we fell on top of each other, the shower water running down Harry's back. All we could hear were each other's heartbeats as we lay there intertwined. I flipped him so he was bottoming.

"Stop it, you've pleasured me enough," he protested, and I put a finger to his lips.

"I'm gonna pleasure you more." With that, I grinded rigorously against his hips. Every glide against his body pushed him deeper inside so he hit my cervix repeatedly. He clutched my buttcheeks, digging his nails in slightly rough.

"Just like that," he sighed loudly. "Oh, baby...mmmmm...fuck me so good..."

I put my hands on his chest as he glided me against his dick. "You like it? You like the feel of me against your cock?" I closed my eyes, the feeling between my legs so divine as I opened my mouth to moan. "Oh, ooh...Harry..."

"Laura!" he cried out, beads of sweat mixed with water rolling down his face as his cheeks began to flush pink. "Laura..." His voice broke, his erection painful as he rose his hips and pounded into me. "Ahhhhh..."

"Harry, Harry," I panted. "Ohhhhh...mmmmm...I-I'm gonna c-cu-" The pressure was building in me and I could feel him growing larger against my walls, the veins rubbing rapidly and rigidly inside my hole.

"Cum, baby. Cum for me," he sighed breathlessly as he pulled out, taking hold of his penis and squirting his sperm all over my vagina and thighs. I came just as hard directly after, his mouth attaching to me as he licked me clear of any juices.

I fell into his open arms, holding him close. "I love you so much, Harry," I said into his perfect, beautiful chest as he stroked my hair and kissed my head. "I love you."

"I love you more, Laura," he responded, nuzzling his cheek against mine. "I love you more." We held each other for a while in the warm, steamy shower before we actually bathed. We both came out in pajamas, holding each others' waists as we headed to the kitchen.

He had an open dark-blue button-up and black fuzzy pants to match. I was dressed in one of his over-sized red jerseys and the new panties he'd bought me. "Tell me what you wanna eat," he told me as he opened the fridge.

"Well, it is morning...eggs?" I suggested.

"Coming right up." He winked at me, kissing my cheek and grabbing the carton.

Louis put his reports in Mr. Wendell's file holder outside his office and turned to one of the passing interns, Dave. "Hey, do you know where Ms. Bernasconi is today? I have some reports I need from her." He was questioning because of the fact that he missed her, and was worried if she was okay.