Love Is Wonderful

So the last part had you thinking some type of way. If you want to know more lets just begin.

Melissa got rushed to the hospital, she had blood coming out of her leg and stomach really fast, they had to wrap her with cloth. There were doctors rushing her into a room.

Doctor 1: "Bring her in, I need to find out how much blood she lost." she scrammed around finding cutting knifes and scissors.

Melissa:* tried to move her head to see what's happening *" What are you doing to me, why do y'all look so-so-blurry." she struggled to talk and felt her head pounding

Doctor 2: "She is loosing a lot of blood we need to get her attention right now," He claimed.

Doctor 1: * pulls in Melissa and lays her onto the surgery bed* "I need to stop this bleeding."

4 weeks later. She was in a healing room sleeping. Without notice Khalif had come to see her. he walked in the room and sat next to her. She slowly opened her eyes seeing Khalif.

Melissa: "OH, hey you came to see me, I knew you would. "she smiled

Khalif:" Why wouldn't I come i'm your friend now,and I saw you get hit, (which scared me to hell) I just had to come." he rubbed her cheek.

Melissa: *smiled then sat up* " But you treat me like a lady unlike other men, your different, you show me something."

Khalif: *razzed an eyebrow* "What do I show you."

Melissa: "You don't show me, you act like you like me." *pulled out a needle and put it in her arm*

Khalif: " Well maybe I do like you, why do you need to give yourself a shot."

Melissa: * Pulls out needle and puts the blood in a little jar and sets it on a tray next to the bed.* I have to show the doctors  how good my blood still is, they can test my DNA and make sure I didn't loose to much blood , and also so they make sure nothing got into my blood."

Khalif: "Oh okay sounds good," he shook his head in a understandable way.

Melissa: "So I can call you bae now, right." she smiled then unhooked the blood bank.

Khalif: "I mean we like each other but I want to wait till you get out so you blood pressure doesn't rise, when I tell you yes."

Melissa: "Aw you just said yes now," *unwraps the straps from her arms and took the wires from her body, she then puts her feet on the floor."

Khalif: "Whoaaa I know, you need to be care full, I don't think your done recovering." *grabs hold of Melissa's arm and her waist.*

Melissa: "I am fine I wasn't hurt that bad, the doctors said I have no broken bone just sprained and fractured."

Khalif: "Bae that's even worse than a broken bone."

Melissa still tried to stand up and she took a few steps. Its seems that she was fine. Khalif thought that the doctors did well on her, she walked well she wasn't struggling at. It was time for them to leave and Khalif thanked the doctors for all they have done.

At Khalif's house.

Melissa: "Your house is nice, I wouldn't mind not being alone anymore and come live here."

Khalif: " I want to tell you Melissa, I love you no matter what just happen. I didn't know you could fall in love at first sight." * he put her head on his shoulder and she was already asleep.*

Khalif and Melissa finally were together. Ever since then they stayed together. There was no pulling them apart.

Go to next part and fall in love with there life story.