Chapter 9

Maria P.O.V

I just got home from going shopping for Kayla. I went inside and it was extra quiet. "Kev...baby?" I yelled I looked in the living room and saw Kayla laying on kev chest..awwwn she looks like a small tiny teddy bear laying on a big life size bear. I smiled and took a picture I put it on Instagram with the caption: @mariaax3 -"I'm so happy i have these to my babies @keviekev " I went upstairs and took a quick shower, I put my hair in a messy bun, Clothes: white tank top, blue basketball shorts and black socks. I sat on my Bea and got on my phone I got a notification from kev on my Instagram from the pic I just posted "@keviekev - My bbygurl" I smiles "I guess he is awake" I thought. I looked up to see kev opened the door and closing it back he came into bed and layer next to me. He put his face in my neck and arms around my waist. "I love you baby" he whisper " I love you more" I whispered in his ear while playing with his hair. He looked up and gave me a passion kiss. I moaned and kissed him deeper. He pulled away smiling.
                     2 Hours later

I've been staring at kev for almost 3 hours like I really couldn't sleep. I looked at the time and I is now 10:30pm. I got out of his grip and went into Kayla's room I looked in her crib to see she j awake "hey baby girl mommy missed you" I said in a baby voice she smiled. God she lookes so much like kev. We went downstairs bcuz I heard the door bell ring I opened it to see jessica,daniel,her son Jacob,Devin, and angel. " What DA hail" I said in kev voice while laughing. "Nice to see you to" dev laughed, they all walked in and just sat on the couch. I sat on the one chair couch and started playing with Kayla. "She is SK beautiful" jessica said while Jacob laying on her lap "thank you" "yo she looks so much like kev bro" daniel said shocked we all laughed. " so how is life" I said laying Kayla on my chest. "We good" dev said holding angel hands he tried to kiss her but she put her hand in his face. She got up and walked out so did dev. "Well that was a lie" Jessica said. I nodded. " But we've been good real good....where is kev" daniel said kissing Jessica on the cheek. "Oh he is sleep his been sleep for almost 3 hours" I looked at Kayla to see she was dozing off to sleep. "Be right back I'm gonna go take her to her room" they nodded. I went upstairs to put Kayla in her crib, but when j put her in there she started crying. "Baby what's wrong?" I said I grabbed her again and she became silent. I laughed a little I took her in me and kev room and told kevto get her. " but babe I'm sleepy and she doesn't want me she wants her mommy" he said turning his back. "Kev she just didn't want to sleep in her room can you get her I don't want to leave company down there all day" he said up with puffy eyes,he took Kayla and asked "who is here" "just the guys jessica and angel" he nodded and layed down with Kayla its a shame that she never goes to sleep with me only kev. "Love you" " love you to" he said "love you more" I said walking out the room I heard him say "what ever" and laughed. I went back downstairs to dev and angel arguing in the kitchen. While I was bout to walk in there I saw jessica "what happened" I asked " I don't know something dev did she is hella pissed" I walked in the kitchen and pulled angel out dev face. "What's going on my fuckin baby is sleepy if y'all wake her up I'm beatin ass" I yelled "sorry maria but dev is pissin me off he got another girl pregnant and I just wanna....." I tried to grab him but I pulled her away "you wanna fight let's fight' he was walking to her when daniel pulled him "nah bro we ain't grow up like this you ain't bout to hit no girl" "Right wtf you thought you was go hit my lil sister in my fuckin house so back tf up" I said getting in his face. "What the fuck" I heard kev yell. I heard Kayla screaming and Jacob crying. "What the fuck just happened" kev said pulling me by my waist. "Dev got another bitch pregnant" I said trying to get kev to let me go. "Babe stop" he looked at me in the eyes. I soften. "Dev get out my house You to angel.....just everybody just go" I yelled going into my room crying, I grabbed Kayla and rocked her while crying.

Kev P.O.V

daniel nem lefted I went up stairs and I went in me and maria room. She was pacing around the room crying I guess Kayla is in her room. "Babe you ok?" "kev im so stressed right now having a baby at a young age,dev trying to hit my sister, im just......" she cried " babe its ok and you didnt have a baby at a young age ur 20 urs old stop being stress baby ok" she nodded and wrapped her hands around my waist. She looked up "I love you" she said sobbing "I love you more baby" I gave her a passion kiss. I pulled her to the bed and soon we were both sleep.