Chapter 10

Maria P.O.V

I woke up with no Kev in the bed. I looked at my phone to see a text from Kev.

[My Kev❤] - Heyy I went the bomb shelter I'll be home by tonite and u have good news see you when I get home.. Love you give Kayla a kiss for me❤

[Mine] love you to and ok.

I put my phone on the charger when I heard Kayla screaming,I rushed in her room to her nose bleeding. I grabbed her and whipped her nose.....she had a big sore on her lip. I put on my converse and rushed to the hospital. I ran in. "How may I help..." I cut the nurse off " please help she won't stop screaming and there is something on her lip" I cried. The nurse took Kayla and told me to wait in the waiting room.I sat down and called Kev shaking. "Hey baby" he said "Kev can you come to the hospital " I sobbed "babe what's wrong where is kayla?" He asked I told him what happened and he told me he was on his way. I sat there crying just thinking. "What is some thing happens" I asked myself, I looked up and saw Kev the guys and angel. I ran to Kev and hugged him. "What happen to Kayla?" He asked with red puffy eyes, "I don't know I heard her screaming and her nose was bleeding and when I was whipping the blood she had a huge sore on her lip" I explained crying even more. Angel, dev and Daniel gave me a hug. We all sat there and waited for the nurse.
2 Hours Later
"Parents of Kayla Maria Alston" me and kev got up and rushed to her. "Ok so Kayla is very sick she has 2 diabetes and the sore on her lip is from people kissing her has anyone in your family kissed her?" I thought for a sec " Yea my mom every time she sees Kayla she kisses her lips....why?" I asked Kev looked at the nurse worried. "Well your mom has ADS and no Kayla doesn't have ads but your mom really has to stop kissing her" the nurse explained. "Ok can we go see her" Kev got to point "sure walk straight second room to your left" me and Kev ran to her room when we got there I rushed by her side. "Awnn baby.................. Mommy here" I cried she looked at smiling I smiled back and kissed her cheek. "Heyy baby " Kev smiled. She put her hand in her mouth and smiled even harder. "Why does she likes you better then me" I laughed. " I don't know " he laughed playing with kayla. The nurse came in and told us to sign some papers. "She can leave in a minute here is some cream you can put on her lip so the sore could go away it should be away in maybe 2 or 3 weeks" I nodded. The nurse left and Kev started putting Kayla's things on. I grabbed her Jordan's and walked out with Kev and Kayla behind me. Everyone crowed around Kayla seeing if she was ok. We got in the car and went home.

(AN: Make sure to follow my social media.

Instagram: @tbd_gizzylyfe
Personal instagram: @xx.Erii.xx
Twitter: @tbd_gizzylyfe
YouNow: @tbd_gizzylyfe )