Winter Love

Levi sighed as he put on his coat "why did you have to say yes to her? We're going to her house at Christmas you know" he said in a annoyed tone. You sat on the stairs as you put your boots on "Come on Levi it's going to be fun" you happily said as you got up, Levi slowly opened the door. The both of you walked to your car "you need to clean this car it's a mess" Levi said as soon as he got in the passenger seat, you looked over to him and said "I'll do it when we get back I promise". He sighed again, you started the engine of your car the radio started to play "I wish it could be Christmas everyd.....buzz buzz" the radio went as Levi turned it over to another channel. Frowning you said "that was a good song why did you change the channel?" you kept your eye's on the road "it's an annoying song" he replayed crossing his arms and leaning back onto the seat. You and Levi found a parking space and walked into the town, Hange was waiting for you in your favourite coffee shop. She waved to both of you as Levi held the door for you, after ordering your drink you walked over to Hange, she stood up and hugged you. Levi was holding your drinks on a tray luckily, he placed them onto the table "I'm so existed" Hange squealed, "I'm not very good at ice skating but I know it's going to be fun" you said happily. After all of you finished your drinks you headed to the skating rink, as you were putting your skates on a shadow made it's way to you. Looking up you saw it was Petra "hi everyone" she sweetly said giving you all a smile, Hange went over to Petra and hugged her "I'm so happy you came, where's Oluo?" she asked looking round, you stood up and walked over to Petra. "Oh Oluo gone out drinking with Eld and Gunther" Petra said hugging you, soon the door opened to the rink. Slowly stepping on the ice you held on to the sides of the rink, Hange zoomed off with Petra not far behind her, you let go of the sides. Wobbling a bit you tried to find your balance, pushing yourself forwards you wobbled and naturally lent back to find your balance. You could feel yourself falling backwards but was caught by Levi "you idiot,rule number one is don't lean back" he coldly said helping you stand back up. Holding on to the sides again with one hand and looked at Levi "thanks" you said smiling at him, then Levi grabbed your free hand. His hands were warm "your holding everyone up" he said, letting go of the sides you tightened your hand round Levi's, he pushed himself off the ice as he moved forwards pulling you with him. You and Levi slowly made your way round the rink holding each others hand, Hange zoomed by "ARRRR YOU TO ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER" she shouted as she skated backwards looking at the both of you. Levi gave her a death glare, Petra skated next to you "I'm so happy you to are together" she said, you blushed as you watched Petra skate off. After a fun day at the rink you said goodbye to Petra and Hange "see you at Christmas" Hange said waving you goodbye.

Christmas day soon came, you woke up to the sound of someone having a shower, smiling you sat up. Walking down stairs you made your way to the kitchen and made yourself and Levi some tea and toast. Levi came down dressed with a towel round his neck, he walked in as soon as you put the toast on the table. You smiled to him "morning" you sweetly said to him, he rubbed his hair with the towel and sat down at the table "I still can't believe we have to go to Hange's house today" he said. You sighed and placed his tea on the table "my family is are at work or away today so my family get together is on the 27th" you said a bit annoyed. After breakfast you got yourself ready and headed to Hange's house, her house was covered in light's, Levi banged on the door, the door swung open "MARRY CHRISTMAS!!" Hange shouted as she hugged you. She was wear a funky Christmas jumper you had ever see it even lighted up "happy Christmas" you said hugging her back. You made your way into Hange house that was covered in Christmas decorations, making your way into the living room there was a huge Christmas tree in it. It was wonderfully decorated with blue and silver ball balls and white fairy lights, there was a few prettily wrapped gift under the tree, you placed your gifts under the tree as well. "Hey (name) oh and Levi" someone said looking over to the kitchen you saw Eren, Mikasa and Armin "hey guys did you get the gift for Hange?" you whispered to then, they nodded to you "it's in Armin's car" Eren whispered back. Hange walked in "RIGHT EVERYONE TIME FOR PREZZIES!" she boomed. Everyone made there way onto the sofas, Hange sat next to you, she gave her gifts around first. Armin got a book of the world, Mikasa go a blue knitted scarf, Eren got a lion hat, Levi got some bath bombs and you got monkey hat "thank you Hange" you all said. Next it was you and Levi's gifts but only Eren, Armin and Mikasa had gifts,Hange looked disappointed in you when you didn't give her anything. You got Mikasa a white fluffy scarf, Eren got a stress ball and some gloves and Armin got another book but about animals instead "thanks you two" they said after unwrapping their gifts. Armin gave everyone tickets to watch a film for free and Mikasa and Eren gave you some nail art pens, Levi got a feather duster and Armin got some fancy pens. Hange looked at Eren and Mikasa as she waited for her gift but she got sad when she notice there wasn't any more gifts under the tree. You smiled at Hange "we grouped up and got you something" you said, Armin stood up from the sofa "follow me" he said walking over to the front door. Everyone stood up and head down the road to Armin's car, he opened the boot of the car. A small pug sat looking at everyone, it started to wage it's tail "y-you guys didn't have to" Hange said in shock she had a huge smile on her face. She hugged you all even Levi "(name) went to a rescue home and saw this pug, she rang us about it and we all agreed to it was a good gift" Armin said as Hange picked up the pug. She grinned at it "we got you food and a toy for the dog" Eren said walking over to his car which was right next you Armin's "thank you all of you" Hange said as she lifted the pug into the air. "He's so cute I shall call him Mike" she squealed as she played with Mike's ears. All of you headed back to the house "RIGHT FOOD TIME" Hange boomed after putting Mike down on the floor. After pulling the crackers which Mike didn't like, you all enjoyed a real festive feast of turkey and veg, you, Eren and Hange had a glass of champagne whilst Armin and Mikasa had coke and Levi had a cup of tea. Levi and Hange cleaned everything up as you, Armin, Eren and Mikasa sat in the living room talking, Armin soon went to the kitchen to help and Hange walked into and joined you. She had a deck of cards in her hands "who wants to play Black jack?" she asked you looked at her "I'm up for it" you said, Eren also wanted to play. Hange laid the cards out as you, Eren and Hange played cards, Mikasa was stoking Mike and Levi and Armin were in the Kitchen cleaning up. You soon had to leave "thanks for everything everyone" you said hugging everyone goodbye "It was nice to see you and thanks for the dog and for washing up Levi" Hange said waving you goodbye as you walked to your car.

Levi drive the car back home, then you arrived you walked into the house and went to the Christmas tree and picked up a small gift from under it. Levi sat down on the sofa, you sat down next to him "here I didn't know what to get you" you said giving him the small gift. He opened it "thanks, can I have one now?" he said looking at the small box of cigarette, you sighed "make it last cause when it's gone it's gone". Levi stood up from the sofa and when out to the garden you got up as well and went to have a shower. When you got out Levi was sitting on the bed "here" he said throwing a small box at you, you mange to catch it you slowly opened the box. Inside was a sliver chained necklace with a silver feather dangling off it, you smiled and walked over to Levi. Closing the box you sat on the bed as well "thank you Levi" you happily said hugged him, he then pushed you onto the bed and kissed you. You pushed him off you "you taste of smoke" you said, Levi got off the bed and went to clean his teeth. You walked over to your wardrobe and looked in the tall mirror on the door as you put the necklace on, Levi turned you round "not bad" he said smirking at you. He pulled you towards him and kissed you again, you kissed back and Levi's tongue made it way into your mouth. Your hands move up to his neck as you wrapped your arm around it, pulling him closer to you, Levi's had his arms round your waist but he move his hand down to you bum. The two of you pulled back for air "you know it's my birthday today as well" Levi said in a sexy tone "I forgot, well happy birthday" you said out of breath. Levi pushed you onto the bed and hovered over you, he slowly made his way down to you neck and started to kiss it "you forgot so that means you didn't get me another gift?" he whispered. You had you head tipped to the side as Levi softly kissed you neck "sorry" you said closing your eyes, Levi pinched you neck with his lips and pulled back. He gave you a sexy half smile "you could always make me something now" he slowly said, you smiled at his blushing like mad "you might have to wait for a long time for it" you giggled as you undid his shirt. He lent down and kiss you "I would be worth it" he said rolling you on top of him.

---------------------------------------------------------
Marry Christmas to you and a Happy new year, I hope you enjoyed this one shot (^////^)