Chapter 1

Rosie's P.O.V.

I was in the mess hall eating half of my breakfast. I eat half because the other half is an offering to my dad. Wait a minute let me introduce my self.  My name is Rosalinda De Luca. Friends call me Rosie, I have a twin sister Morgan. Oh my half siblings are Jason & Thalia Grace. By the way I'm a demigod. Yes I am & no I'm not lying, Also my dad is Lord Zeus. But I call him dad & I live in Camp Half-Blood. I was in my own little world till Chiron came up to me. "Rosie I need to speak with you Jade & Jay will you call them for me" he asked politely. "Yes Chiron" I answered. I walked over to the Poseidon table where Percy was trying to make Jade laugh, Which he failed horribly. He stopped when he saw me at the table. "Hey Rosie whatcha doin here?". "Oh just came to pick up Jade cause Chiron needs to speak to us & Jay" I answered causally. "Well let's go & get  Jay then." She groaned. We are friends it's just whenever Chiron wants to talk to us it's just bad news. She got up & we causally walked to Jay's table. Jay always knew whenever it was us two Chiron wanted to speak to us. She got up & we left the mess hall to the Big House.

At the Big House

"Well you are wondering why you three are here" Chiron said. All we did was nod. "Well I need you three to pick up the five new demigods Pholus been telling us about." He said. I knew what he meant. He meant One Direction. Our fave British/Irish Boy-band. The girls & I let out fan-girl squeals. "Well I wanted you three to pick them up tell them about us" He said. All three of us knew they were in London. "Now London is far but quick on Pegasus now go get them & keep those five safe" he said. We jumped up said a quick thank you & raced to the Pegasus stables. We put the saddles on & every thing. Got on. Walked out on the winged horses & flew off to London.

Thirty Minutes later

We landed in front of a big mansion & heard a rukus inside. Of course I used my wind powers & knocked down the door. To see the five new demigods fighting a Manticore with guess what. GOLF-CLUBS! Wow  they are new at this. It's a miracle that they survived this long. "Hey Ugly Cat over here" I yelled. He turned & looked at me in disgust. It was the one I fought with Morgan when we were twelve.  I hate this guy. He started running at me when my bracelet transformed into my shield θείος. It's greek for Divine. A friend of mine who I left in Florida before I went to camp/ But thank gods to Tyson who made it. I looked down at my necklace & chanted "Αυτή η ευλογία του πατέρα μου καλεσωσι". After my chant it transformed to my celestial bronze sword σπίθα. It's greek for spark.  "Jade! Jay! τους πάρει έξω και να τους κρατήσει ασφαλή!." I shouted to the girls. They did as I said & ran outside with the demigods. I kept fighting the pussy cat until it turned to a le of yellow dust & left for Tarturas.

Louis' P.O.V.

I don't remember how this guy changed into a monster & I hope I don't. Liam got golf-clubs so we can put off with this monster until he got tired. We were still fighting till we all heard a large gust of wind break open our door. In  ran a three girls wearing orange shirta & jeans. They were very beautiful. "Hey ugly cat over here!" The girl in the middle yelled. He looked at her in disgust & hatred. The cat/human/monster thing ran at her & tried to pounce but couldn't because of her shield θείος.  Wait how do I know that! She looked down at her necklace that che was wearng over a clay bead necklace & yelled "Αυτή η ευλογία του πατέρα μου καλεσωσι". Which ment This blessing of my father I call thee. I have no idea where that came from. After she sad that it turned into a sword named σπίθα. How do I keep dong that!  "Jade! Jay! τους πάρει έξω και να τους κρατήσει ασφαλή!" She shouted again in greek. Even though she looks like she's from Central America or Spain. Again I knew it ment Jade! Jay! take them outside & keep them safe! It's really weird how I knew what it ment. Once we got outside one of the girls introduced herself. "Well I'm Jade. The girl next to me is Jay & the girl inside fighting the Manticore is Rosalinda." Jade said. "And we are here to take you five to Camp Half-Blood" Jay said. After 10 minutes Rosalinda came outside looking the same just covered in  some scratches. "Rosie catch." Jade said throwing a bag with something that looked like lemon squares in it.  She caught the bag. Opened it & took one out & ate it. 'Mmm" Rosalinda said with pleasure. "You guys look a little hurt here take one. The ambrosia will help." She said. We took one out & popped it in. It was delicious it tasted like my favorite food. Out of no reason Jade whistled & eight winged horses appeared out of nowhere. "Get on they don't bite" Rosie said as she got on. We were hesitant at first until she said if we stayed here we will attract more monsters. Once we got one we were off to Long Island, New York. That's where Rosie told us we were going.

Rosie's P.O.V.

30 minutes later

Once we got to the entrance the guys look like they wanted to go home.. Well ths will be their new home maybe. That was until Chiron trotted up to us.. "Ah this must be the five new demigods" He said. While they looked confused. "Chiron we still haven't told them yet." I said. "Well get to it" He said before he left. "Well welcome to Camp Half-Blood. You five are demigods. We are the offspring when a Greek God mates with a human." I said. They looked surprised. 'No we are not lying" Jay groaned. "Well we better take you on the tour." Jade said happily.

10 minutes later

We were up to the cabins & no one was claimed yet. That was until we stopped in front of Apollo's cabin. Everyone looked around till their eyes laid on Zayn. I guess that was my cue. "All hail Zayn Malik son of Apollo." I said. Once I said that Will came up to him& took him away from the group. Then there were four. Haha I'm so funny! "Now follow me" I said while they followed. We walked around showing them the cabins. "Now u should all go to the Hermes-Wait I spoke too soon." I said cause Liam & Harry just gotten claimed. "All hail Liam Payne son of Athena & Harry Styles son of Aphrodite." All three of us girls yelled. Annabeth came out of the Athena cabin & took Liam away while the WHOLE Aphrodite cabin started fan-girling until I set them straight. "SHUT UP & NO U CAN"T DO ANYTHING TO THEM!"  I yelled at the top of my lungs. All they did was nod scared cause of my outburst. They moved aside while Piper walked up while I pulled her into a hug. "ROSIE" she squealed. "PIPER" I did the same. We also were the best of friends. "I gotta take my new brother. Bye" She said before she left with the Aphrodite girls & Harry. "Now you two go to the Herme's Cabin you'll get claimed." I said before I left & went into my cabin.

A/N

OOHH I wonder who will Niall & Louis be claimed by! That is somewhat of a cliffhanger. So I still don't know when Julie will update. So I'm SO SORRY! PLZ DON'T HATE ME!!

Love you all!

Natalie ;)