I laughed again, this time Wonwoo and S.coups looked up at me from their conversation and jajangmyeon. "What are you laughing at?" Wonwoo asked.

"Nothing." I covered my laughter with my mouth. "Just saw something very hilarious." I laughed at my own words.

"Okay." Wonwoo nodded. I looked at that girl again, she seems kinda lonely? I feel like helping her. But of course I might need to remind her not to open her mouth in the middle of a street. Just not to freak out anyone. Haha.

This time Wonwoo caught me staring at the girl. Even S.coups joined me and Wonwoo. Three of us were looking at her like stalkers. Hot stalkers. I suppose.

"I think she needs help." I said it out loud. The others heard me and we all locked our gaze at the girl.

The girl turned away and I felt kinda sorry if I don't help her out.

"Coups would you mind to pay for one more bowl of jajangmyeon?" I grinned at S.coups.

"Not really. You want to treat the girl outside? What if she doesn't want?" S.coups looked at me.

"No one ever resist hottie Mingyu." I grinned and pulled Wonwoo together with me. Wonwoo rolled his eyes at me.

"We're coming too!!" S.coups grabbed Woozi and the four of them went towards the girl.

The others stay inside the restaurant, wondering about the girl too.

I patted the girl's shoulder. She turned her head back and oh gosh, she's definitely beautiful.

"Hey." I greated her. "Erm...hi?" She greated back with a blank expression on her face.

"We're eating inside this restaurant," I pointed to the restaurant. "We saw that you are standing and looks hungry? So maybe you would like to go in and eat together?" I grinned.

Better say yes. Because no one could ever resist my charms. I grinned inside my head.

"But I don't know you." She seems offended. "And why are you treating a stranger."

Uhuh? Not enough charming.

"Well, it just happened that I wanted to! And you looks kinda 'pity'. I'm sorry if the word is inpropproate but yeah..." I slowly turned quiet because I think I just used the word pity no one would ever like this word...

"I'm not pity!! I just don't have any money for food." She stomped her feet and crossed her arm, eyeing us suspiciously.

She looks cute even she's angry. Okay so not the timing to fanboy over some girl.

"Well," S.coups came in front. "Mingyu doesn't mean that. He's been wondering about you when we started eating. He thought that maybe you need some help."

Yup.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to be so rude too." She apologised. Her eyes lighted up all of a sudden. "How about you guys treat me and I can work for you to pay my debts?" She grinned.

Work? Is this girl serious? She's definitely very hilarious.

"Work?" We eyed each other. S.coups started speaking. "Well, that sounds fine for me. But what can you work?"

She shrugged. "I have no idea. But no pay to me is fine. Just give me a place to stay and food to eat." She begged S.coups.

"You don't even have a place to stay?" Woozi hyung gasped.

What? I really hope I can help her out. Maybe I can presuade hyung to get her a work or what.

"Well...if I don't pay for the rental fee the ahjumma will definitely kick my ass out." She nodded. "Plus I don't have any work that I can earn money."

"We need to talk about that with the others. But first, why don't we fill your stomach first?" S.coups pointed at her stomach and smiled.

"But I-" Before she could said anything, I cut her off. "S.coups hyung will pay for it."

"That would be awesome!!" She beamed happily and walked into the restaurant with me beside her, she looked at me and smiled.

I smiled back.

The good thing definitely happened.

"Ahjumma please give me three bowls of jajangmyeon!!!" The girl shouted.

Three...bowls...of...jajangmyeon?

She's definitely something.

And there we are, 8 boys staring at the girl who was eating her third bowl of jajangmyeon.

Odd enough.

-----

Author's note ;;

Seriously I typed this chapter a few times because it lost my record and so on T^T Nevermind because I still got to update yoohoo ~ but a long chapte eh?

Huge thanks to my reader ( just a few I suppose ) who had read the prologue and chapter one and gave me comments and even upvotes ~~ luv ya all ;)

Enjoy the gif of sunshine Mingyu.

I'll just name him sunshine.

My lil' sunshine.