Chapter 7

Hope P.o.v: I woke up to the vibration coming from tre's phone i lightly shook him "your phone ringing" i said he groaned then answered it

"what"
...

"I'm with my girl"

...

"You was just a quick fuck" he barked then hung up the phone

"Who was that?" i wrinkled my lips

"Kesha" he said getting up off the bed

"I'm Finna go to the trap, wanna come ?" he asked "no i'm still sleepy" i said rubbing my eye's he chuckled "alright ma" he kissed my forehead then left. After i heard the door shut i went right back to sleep.

Tre'shawn P.o.v:

I got in my black challenger and went to the trap "sup roach" i dapped up one of my worker's and walked inside "ayee yo tre" ty called me "what nigga" "nun just fucking with you" he replied i gave him that really nigga look and shook my head. Walking into my office i Sat down at my desk looking through a couple of file's on these undercover cops and some nigga name passion that was a big kingpin in new york coming here to try and take over my business. I close the file's pulling out a blunt firing it up taking a puff i wasn't worried about shit.

Ron P.o.v: "Ayyo wassup lil ma" i said to this fine ass girl walking out of McDonald's she rolled her eye's at me as i stepped out my car heading over to her "why you walking so fast i ain't gone bite" i smirked eyeing her up and don't she was light brown with pretty hazel eye's and slim thick she sucked her teeth "i have to go tend to my son" she said looking down at the little boy that hid behind her leg " i'll like to get to know yu more ma" i said licking my bottom lip "where's your phone" she said blushing i handed her my gold iPhone 6s and she put her number in when she was done she handed me my phone back so your names "Tracy" i said looking at my phone she nodded "and your name is?" she questioned "Rontavious but you can call me ron" i winked "well nice to meet you ron but me and my son Joshua have to go i'll call you later on tonight" she blushed walking away i walked back to my car and headed to the trap to make a drop we got tonight.

Jizz p.o.v: "Jizz movvee" shanice wined as i hovered over her we was in the middle of play fighting "not until you say big daddy jizz" i teased "what noo" she laughed squirming so i put more pressure on her "say it" i smirked watching her blushed "finee big daddy jizz" she said breathing heavily and i let her up feeling my phone vibrate i pulled it off the dresser answering the call from tre.

Phone convo:

Me: Wassup

Him: I need you down here at the trap by 7 for this drop

Me: One

Then the phone clicked stating he had hung up i looked at the clock and it was 5:48 and i tapped shan "i gotta be at the trap by 7 for a drop" i told her "what time you'll be back" she pouted "before you go to sleep" i kissed her cheek as we laid up and watched school dance.

~30 Minutes Later~

I got out of bed and hopped in the shower for a good 20 minutes when i got out i dried my body and wrapped the towel around my waist walking out to my walk in closet i got dressed in a pair of black levis, a all black shirt, black Tim's, and a black hoodie jacket i really didn't put on much jewelry "i'm about to head out" i said kissing shanice forehead and she nodded her head kissing my lips i smirked grabbing my key's to my all black jeep leaving. When i arrived to the trap house i nodded my head at a couple security guards before walking in "the stuff in the back to load up the truck" Ty said carrying two duffel bags to the black truck i went to the back and grabbed the last two duffel bags of cocaine putting them into the trunk when everything was loaded up i made sure i had my gun on me and got inside the passenger seat ty started up the car driving to the spot we was doing the drop with the Mexicans. We arrived to the place and i looked over at ty "you know the plan" i asked "duhh nigga" he smacked his teeth "smart ass nigga" i mumbled as we both got out seeing two buff security guards i put the silencer on my gun walking to the side of the car shooting one in the head and ty shot the other one in the chest we grabbed the duffel bags walking right in to a office to do our exchange with pablo "hey ese long time no see" he spoke i dropped the duffel bags filled with 200,000 dollars worth of coke "where's the money" i said painly ready to get this set up over with see pablo was a sneaky nigga and i was ready to kill his ass. He pointed to two security guards that had two big duffel bags filled with money "but wait...let me taste it first" he smiled i simply nodded holding on to my gun tight i gave ty a look letting him know to start shooting he quickly pulled out his gun shooting one in the head before the other one could retaliate he shot him in the knee making him let out a scream before falling down i shot him ib the temple not wanting to spare nobody i turned over to Pablo pointing a gun at me "hahaha so you set me up" he chuckled sarcastically i starred at him plainly "you gone shoot me or what" i questioned he ignored me glancing over at ty before he could get the chance to say anything i shot him in the neck causing him to fall holding the womb while trying to shoolt me with the guin in his free hand ty quickly shot him in the chest "nothing personal just business" i smirked shooting him in the head ending his life we grabbed the duffel bags with money and drugs carrying it back to the car i grabbed gasoline and a match lighting the house on fire walking back to the car ty smirked "it smell like success" he said sounding gay as hell causing me to laughed we dropped all the stuff off at the trap letting tre know we handle the drop well. It was only 9 so i decided to spark me up a blunt sitting in my black jeep i cranked up the car and drove back home listening to rich homie quan.

Smoke p.o.v: I was at club 69 in the v.i.p section drinking some Hennessey and smoking a fat blunt until two bad ass twins walked up to me "hey you mind if we join you" one of them said biting her lip i scanned her body before nodding my head i'm getting a fie ass three some tonight i thought to myself "what's your name ma" i asked as she sat on my lap "my name is tina and this is my twin sister tracy" she replied pointing to the girl sitting on the other side of me rubbing my shoulders "well y'all can call me smoke" i said taking another puff of my blunt as they took some shots i had a feeling somebody was watching me but shrugged it off "let's say we go to a hotel" tracy whispered in my ear i licked my lips knowing i'm finna get some "shitt let's go" i agreed getting up they got up as well following me to my blue may back getting in i drove to a hotel and checked out a room for the night. They followed me in the hotel suit taking off there clothes "slow down i ain't going no where" i said taking off my shirt and let's just say i had both of they ass screaming my name all night.

Tre p.o.v: After i left the trap i headed right back home i dapped up my two security guards walking in my house seeing hope in the kitchen "damn you got it smiling good in here ma" i said obviously scaring her she punched my chest "stop sneaking up on me" she wined turning the stove off "my bad cry baby" i teased seating at the island table "I'm not a cry baby" she mumbled fixing my plate of food when she was done she sat it down in front of me i grabbed her close to me giving her a wet kiss on her cheek "thank you" i laughed looking at her scrunched up her face "eww you welcome weirdo" she laughed wiping her cheek off i said my grace digging in my mash potatoes first she sat down and joined me eating when we was done i grabbed our plates and washed them up as she put the food up in the refrigerator. We both walked up the stairs i grabbed some sweats and a t-shirt and went to go take a shower while she took one in the other bathroom. I came out the bathroom and laid down flicking through the channels finding something to watch hope came and laid down wit me with her head on my chest thing's was going good but i had a feeling thing's was about to fall.