chapter 2

After a long day at school and a long bus ride home I finally was standing in ny room free from any social interaction and had all the time in the world. I logged into my facebook and went onto Harry's page and searched through his friends list until I found Mr Stevens facebook, I stalked through his pictures and was happy upon finding a shirtless photo, a smile creeped over my lips as I admired his well built body.

I packed away my laptop and looked out my window hearing my phones buzz, I looked down at the screen and saw a reminder to call my mum. I diled in my mums number and it went to message bank I shrugged and put my phone down.

"Darcy I'm home!" I heard maceys voice call

"Yeah!" Was my reply

I got up and grabbed a towel ready for a shower, I opened the bathroom door stepping in and feeling the cold tiled floor underneath my feet. I sat the towel next to the sink and turned the water on, I pulled off my clothing throwing them to the floor I adjusted the water so it wasnt so hot and got it I closed my eyes upon feeling the hot water run down my back. I grabbed my strawberry scented body wash and washed my self with it, I washed the soap off my body inhaling the strawberry scent that filled the room. I washed my hair and turned the water off getting out and wrapping my towel around me, I went to my room getting goddesses into some loose black shorts and a black tank top. I grabbed my phone and my head phones and walked into the living room finding Macy watching tv.

"Hey mace, I'm gonna go for a jog be back soon" I said

"Okay, see you soon" she said not taking her eyes from the screen

I plugged my head phones in and played my music, I put my shoes on and walked out the door and started my jog. I jogged down the road for a bit looking at the big fancy houses until I spotted Mr Stevens mowing his lawn, he looked up at me and we got caught in a small gaze as I jogged by he smiled and I smiled back, I continued on with my jog for 10 more minutes and went back home to our small unit. I got a drink and made some pasta and sat in my room watching a movie and eating my pasta.