Interview 2

"So, we talked about your upcoming album. And now what we've been dying to know. Is there a romance brewing with Louis Tomlinson or is it just a bromance?"

"Well, I dunno know what you mean, love?" I have no idea what she asked. I spaced off.

"Are you and Louis dating?"

"Dating?" I ask and the lovely reporter gives me a look to stop stalling. "Like I know what you mean. It's just that I don't see why people care."

"Your fans want to know. There's been a lot of speculation lately. You two have been spotted on several occasions this month."

"I'm allowed to have friends, aren't I?"

"Then what do you say to the pictures that have been out on Twitter, Instagram, and all over of you two cozying up at the dinner table. It's clear that there's more to then just friendship."

"I'm not saying that he's just a friend but-it's like we're being normal lads."

"So, you're not going to admit or deny you're dating Louis?"

"You're putting me on the spot,"
I chuckle. "We've been on a couple of dates. We're just not those people to put it out there. Like we don't want to draw attention. I guess it's hard to when you've got cameras everywhere. We want to be normal guys. It's just difficult."

"So, you're dating."

"I'd say yes. I'd have to confirm with Louis." I smile.

Finally, we come out. I'm not sure how I feel about this. Maybe we should've waited a bit more. I know I'll be hounded by the cameras more than usual now.

All because Liam Payne is dating after the longest time. And I'm not saying just anybody. I'm dating a boy by the name of Louis Tomlinson.

{a/n}

Thoughts?
1. Liam's a cutie!
2. What will Louis say?

Vote, comment, and share.