Prologue.

"Arranged marriage? You must be kidding me." A girl laughed when she heard what her mother told her.

"Oh Yunhye, this is not funny. Our family and the Kim family treated this marriage seriously. So I hope you can obey us too." A woman who happened to be the girl's mother said.

"Obey you? By marrying someone I don't like? Plus I'm only seventeen. I'm still too young for a marriage right?" Yunhye rolled her eyes secretly.

"You will only be husband and wife with Joon Myeon after your eighteen birthday. But we'll be throwing a party and inform others about your marriage with Joon Myeon." Her mother replied, coldly.

"Whatever." Yunhye walked upstairs and into her room.

"Arranged marriage? Why would omma ever think of that." Yunhye's older brother Oh Sehun came into her room and leaned against her room wall.

"Why would I know. Probably some lame ideas you gave to her?" Yunhye glared at her brother.

"Excuse me. Why would I waste my time on giving such idea? Plus what benefits would I get." Sehun rolled his eyes. "But I'm sure Joon Myeon agreed. Since you know, he has a feeling on you when we're just lil' kids."

"But I don't like him!" Yunhye shouted and Sehun quickly rushed towards her and covered her mouth with his hand.

"Shhh... Do you really want to shout so loud for omma to hear everything? You know she would do anything if you don't obey her." Sehun glared at his sister.

"I don't care! I don't even like Joon Myeon..." Yunhye face lightened up. Oppa, there's something I need and I know that you can help me."

Sehun gulped, knowing that it won't be anything nice.

---
"Omma, Yunhye is missing." Oh Sehun shouted upstairs.

"What are you talking about?" A woman with light makeup came upstairs. "What do you mean that your sister is missing? She knows there's a party about her upcoming marriage with Joon Myeon. She wouldn't gone missing like this."

Sehun opened his sister's room. "She's not even in her room."

The woman walked into the room. She opened her daughter's closet, only realized that there's a few clothes missing. Her daughter also packed some of her belongings with her.

The woman cursed under her breathe. "Call your sister. I'll try send people to search for her. She must not gone missing at this timing."

"Neh." Sehun rolled his eyes. He was the culprit who helped Yunhye ran away. Even if it meant that he was against his mother and his best friend, but he wouldn't bear to see his sister marrying to a person she doesn't like.

Sehun looked out from the window. Run away Yunhye, as far as you could.

-

Author's note

Hi people! This is not my first time writing a fanfic but my skills need some improvement haha. Hope you guys would like it yeah :)

There's gonna be SEVENTEEN coming out soon and yeshhh I made Sehun as the girl's brother. And also Suho as the girl's arranged marriage partner haha.

Anyway, please 'add to library'? And comment!! Luv ya <3