Loving eachother

Olivia's POV:
When the line was going flat I realized what I did. The tears started to rush out I started to panic.
"Harry its me,Olivia please stay with me I love you please stay please."
The nurses pushed me out .
" charge to 350." One of the nurses said.
" clear."
They waiting a couple of seconds it was silent except me trying to calm down.
"Beep,beep,beep."
The thought that he was going to be fine made me feel so much better and realized that I love him. " why are you doing this to yourself olivia. He treats you like shit.he isn't worth it. But the fact I almost lost him made me love him so much that I would never want to leave his side."I sat in the fair right next to his hospital bed and help his hand and drifted into a deep sleep.

Harry's POV:
I woke up around 3 am and saw where I was. All off the memories came back. I filled with anger until I saw Olivia right there. By my side. No one ever stayed by my side. When she heard me move she woke up and was so happy she stared to cry. God she was so adorable. I held her in my arms to make her feel Secure. The doctor came in.
"Hello I am dr.preston Burke and you lost a lot of blood and we stopped the bleeding and sewed it back on and it will heel in a day or two. But we did find something when we did your cat scan. We found a part of cancer in your liver." When said that the only could think about was Olivia what to do