#11. Confession & #12. Bitter sweet

#11. CONFESSION

*Anna Maria's story*

"Mama!" I shouted.

Mama turned to face me, throwing some papers aside on her work desk. "Anna Maria... I have always loved your enthusiasm but you're a bit loud."

I ignored her. "Elizabeth's memory is back."

Mama's face expression looked as if she was slapped. She walked towards me. "What?" she hissed.

"She remembers James. And the fact you ordered him to be dead."

"Is she refusing Sebastien?" she was nervous, I could tell because she was shaking.

"No. She just said she felt guilty liking him when James just died."

Mama's eyes twitched and sighed.

"But it's not completely back... One moment she was crying over James. The other, she was confused when I asked about him."

Mama took a note in her mind. Shd gulped and told me to leave. I turned to leave but I felt like I had to say something.

"Elizabeth misses James. But I don't think she'll love him if he returns. So please... don't order another death sentence on the innocent man..."

And I left, slamming the doof behind.

*Elizabeth's story*

I woke up the next morning, realizing that I had fallen asleep with my dress on. I groaned. No wonder why it was so uncomfortable. I took the dress off and ran a hot bath for myself. I washed, silently and quickly. When I came out of the bath, Angela curtsied and brought a new dress for me to get dressed. I got dressed quickly and headed for the dining room, I was hungry because I had had no dinner yesterday. I started to run and skip when I bumped into someone. I looked up. It was Sebastien.

He didn't smile, he didn't say hi... He... ignored me and left, smirking. I felt hurt. Why was he like that? I quietly walked into the dining room, avoiding his eyes. It wasn't too hard because he was doing the same.

I sat down next to Anna Maria. "Good morning," she said, smiling.

"Good morning..." I said, trying not to disturb Sebastien who was sitting across me.

"How was your date? Did you and Sebastien have a good time?"

I thought hard. What date?

"Oh I don't know about your sister but it was quite nasty." It was Sebastien who said this, angry.

I looked at him. "What date?"

Sebastien looked outraged and stood up, grabbed me by my arm and pushed me against the wall. "You're joking with me, huh? It's funny, isn't it?" he hissed and spat on my face.

I looked at him and felt tears flowing down my cheek. "Stop! I don't know what you're talking about!"

He swore and tightened his grip, "Are you joking? For god's sake! What date?"

Anna Maria told Sebastien to stop but he yelled at her to leave. She looked frightened and left with two maids, whispering.

After Sebastien heard the dining room door close shut, he smashed his lips onto mine and pulled me towards him. His kiss was not tender like it was. It was hard and cold. I pulled myself away from him and ran towards the door. I was no where near the door when I was pulled and pushed into his arms. He squeezed me, it hurt me.

"Stop!" I cried, "You're hurting me!"

I saw Sebastien smirk. "Does it hurt? Am I hurting you? Do you know how much YOU hurt ME? Calling me James is one thing but not remembering we had a date yesterday?"

I stared at him, suddenly realizing the date... It had not gone so well.

"You've hurt me far more than what I'm doing right now! But you know what? You're mine! No one can have you, you cannot escape! Whether you like me or not you're mine. My property, just like Freedom is!" he yelled, spitting all over me.

I was scared. But I had hurt him. I felt sorry. "I know..." I said, sobbing, "I know I'm yours... I'm sorry for not remembering our date... I'm so stressed out these days and I just seem to forget everything..."

He took his finger to lift my chin up so that I was looking straight into his eyes. "I'm sorry..." he said, and leaned over to me and gave me a long, warming kiss. Surprisingly, I was kissing him back. More surprisingly, I enjoyed the kiss. It felt... so right. And I whispered,

"I love you Sebastien."

-☆-

#12. BITTER SWEET

*Sebastien's story*

It's been three days since Elizabeth and I... kind of had a fight. And guess what? We're getting along great.

"I love you"... She had confessed. It was what I wanted to hear from her for ages.

We even had a second date. And it went well. We went to a garden because I knew Elizabeth loved flowers.

"It's beautiful, Sebstien!" Elizabeth exclaimed when I handed a bouquet of red roses. I smiled, clearly enjoying her reaction. She leaned over to me and whispered "Thank you" and I took a chance to kiss her when she pulled away, laughing. I was surprised, she was such a teaser. I walked over to her and she backed away, playfully. She started to run and I followed. Her dress was flying in all directions. I stopped running and just admired her. "Too much a coward to come running after me?" she teased. I laughed and ran straight into her, causing her to gasp. I pulled her to my chest. She winced. And before I could kiss her, she leaned over to me and kissed me. It was a first kiss from her. When we broke apart, she smiled nervously and I hugged her, proud and happy. We walked together home, holding hands.

We heard noises and banging inside the house. I saw Elizabeth was worried. We opened the door and walked in. Only to find Lady Medeleine and Anna Maria shouting at a man.

James.

He was back.

-☆-

No comment yet! :( Please feed back

LIKE.VOTE.COMMENT.