Part V

James cleared his throat as we broke our passionate kiss. "Are reading my mind Mr. Phelps?" I laughed, my arms around his neck.  He shrugged and held me around my waist. "Guys, can we go?" James asked, stepping between us. I giggled and stepped away then sighed, looking at my watch. "I have to catch my flight back to Dallas. You guys wanna join me?"  They looked at each other then at me and nodded. "Sure we aren't supposed to be home for a few weeks." James replied. "Oh, I should warn you now James, when you meet my sister, she will go nuts. I mean like scream and fangirl." He chuckled. "We get that a lot. Remember that." He kissed my head and we caught the correct flight. I fell asleep against Oliver, exhausted from  the day's events. "Baby wake up, we're here." He whispered in my ear and helped me up to my dying feet as we stepped off into the airpot in Dallas. I found my car and managed to fit all our luggage into the trunk. We drove for what felt like hours, but it was only about 30 minutes as we arrived and went inside. "James, I should warn you now, Izzy is 8 1/2 months pregnant, so just be warned." He nodded as I looked for my dear sister. I found her in the library and knocked. "Hey! Your back!" She hugged me. I smiled, returning her hug. "I have a surprise for you, but you need to promise me something." I whispered, looking at the twins quickly then back at my beloved sister. "Anything sis." I took a deep breath. "For the baby's sake, you must not fangirl okay?" She nodded, agreeing to that promise. I covered her eyes and guided her on where to go. "Ready sissy?" I asked quietly, almost whispering in her ear. "Yes! Let me see what the surprise is already!!!!!" She jumped a bit excited as I uncovered her eyes. James and Oliver stood before her as I watched her expression go into pure happiness. "Oh my god! It's James Phelps!!!!!!!!!!!" She went up to him. and made sure I wasn't punking her or something. "C.... Can I hug you!?" He chuckled at her amazing attempt not to fangirl and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her into a hug but he jumped and looked at her tummy. Izzy chuckled. "She likes you. A lot." With that interaction, they became inseperable as Oliver held me close and we kissed heatedly and passionately.